Together forever and ever fiends..

School just got out for summer vacation and my grandmother asked me to help her move boxes to the attic for her. We were moving a lot of boxes when one box fell and pictures fell out. I started picking them up when I noticed pictures of me as a kid with a boy around my age at that time.

                Grandma who is this boy in the pictures with me? I asked

                Oh that’s Zayn don’t you remember him? She asked me

                No why should I? I said

                Because he was your best friend. She told me

                What happen? I asked

Why can’t I remember this guy?  I asked myself. If he was my best friend why can’t I remember this guy?

                You got busy with basketball and Zayn got busy with well I don’t remember but he is about two or three years older than you so when you started loving basketball so much he hit middle school so you two didn’t really keep in touch and your mom didn’t make plans to fly over to see him and his family because of you camps and games for basketball. She told me handing me more pictures

                Wait this is him? I asked her showing her a picture

                Yep that’s him. You remember that day? She asked

                  Yeah that was so much fun. I said with a smiling remembering the day

I was about nine years old when the picture was taken so Zayn was about eleven. We were in his room and that was the time I was really into doing hair and Zayn hated people touching his hair but somehow I talked him into letting me do his hair. You couldn’t see his hair that good but we were both smiling at the camera. We looked so happy but what happened to us?

                A little after finding the old pictures and leaving to go home I started to remember a little more.  Around the time we stopped was probably the worse times of my life but I don’t even want to remember everything so I called my best friend Ally to get my mind off of those bad memories.

                The walk was ten minutes, I had a car but I like walking to clear my mind. I got to my house and walked into the house and called for my mother. She was in the living room watching TV.

                So mom we found some pictures from when I was a kid. I said sitting next to her

                Look me see. She said putting her hand out looking at me

                Oh my gosh I can’t believe she still had these. Look at the two of you! She smiled

                Mom why did you stop talking with his mom? I asked

                Stuff started happening and it was a rough time for all of us and you started basketball and Zayn was going into middle school but I did get a call from his mom I think two or three days ago, she gave me Zayn’s number for you so here.

She gave me his number but I don’t really know if I’ll text him maybe he doesn’t even want to text me I don’t know. I went up to my room as I walked up the stairs I saw a picture of my family but it’s not the family now, which was a happy family! I got to my room and sat on my bed and grabbed my phone and looked at his number again. I decided to send him a message.

                Me: Hey Zayn, its Parita. your mom gave my mom your number and well if you don’t want to text I understand but I saw old pictures of us and remembered the happy times with you!

I didn’t think I would get a message back so I got up and looked for my basketball when I heard my ringtone.  I thought it was Ally but I looked anyways and saw Zayn. Holy crap he did text back!

                Zayn: Hey Parita!!! Of course I want to text you I told my mum to give your mom my number! I was scared though because that was over a week ago.

                Me: That’s my mom for you.

                Zayn: some people do not change

                Me: she hasn’t at all. So what’s been going on with you?

                Zayn: you don’t know? I’m in One Direction the band. I’m surprised you don’t know since you use to love boy bands.

                Me: Oh My Gosh! I didn’t even think about that but I still do love boy bands!

We texted for the rest of the night, we texted each other every day learned more about each other. It was about a week since we started texting when he asked if I would come visit him and I said yes and he insisted on buying me ticket to England. I will be leaving tomorrow for England and leaving America!

This is my first fan fiction so tell me what you guys think! :)