CHAPTER 42

I KNOW UPDATING AFTER MONTHS BUT I WAS REALLY BUZY WITH MY OTHER STORY "DIRECTIONERZ DREAM COME TRUE" DO READ THAT YOU AFTER YOU FINISH THIS ONE ;) :) PLEASE DONT KILL ME FOR NOT UPDATING.

HAPPY READING!!!

ENJOY  :)

“I know I have hurt you a lot and yes I should be punished for it.” He says with disappointment.

“IDIOT! You are punished cause you said thank you! Don’t you know the simple rules of friendship NO SORRY, NO THANK YOU!” I say winking at him and we both laugh altogether.

It’s almost afternoon and we hear someone talking outside the door and then the door fly’s opens and we see doctor enters the room along with Niall with a bright smile on his face.

“So young man, Let us have your routine checkup done” Doctor says coming next to him checking the readings on the monitor and his records.

“You are all  fine but you need to continue with these medicines these will keep you strong .” doctor say removing his tubes away and asks Niall to complete the rest of the formalities so I help Nick with his cloths.

“I’ll go back home myself, don’t you worry about me, I’ll be fine.” He says walking out of the room.

“I thought you are celebrating with us!” Niall says.

 OMG! Niall ask him to join us for the celebration! That’s really great for the first time he is not being a jerk. Bu-h, but what! Celebration?

“What celebration are you talking about Niall?” I ask out of curiosity.

“My BABE is safe now; she is out of the danger named ANNA! There definitely be a celebration.” He says holding me with his arms around my waist and pulling me towards him.

       I swat him on his chest laughing and then we help Nick in the car and we head towards my house. Niall drives Nick is at the back and I’m at the front seat beside Niall.

On the way I turn on the radio and it RADIOONE like always playing random amazing songs that people vote for, and then I realize these lads are a part of a band! And they have missed it all since a month they haven’t been to any of their Interviews neither have they been working for their next album!

“OhhhmyyyGodd!!!!” I exaggerate because it’s actually a big deal! It’s their carrier.

                “What happened! What’s wrong? Are you okay Babe?” Niall asks me tensing.

“All these days ONE DIRECTION didn’t go for any of the interviews! Niall are you guys crazy you all miss that for me you didn’t even go for your next album recordings!” I say it out loud cause I was so selfish all the time and all these things didn’t come to my mind, not even a single time!

“I can’t believe I ruined your carrier too!” I said with great disappointment.

                “Parita… relax... me and the lads have been talking to the management and they said they just postponed our interviews and next album for all this time, yeah it was really hard to convince them but they had to listen to us.” He says putting me to comfort.

                “Parita I guess you have probably got the best friends that nobody else could have, you are really lucky to have them, And Niall is a good guy “  Nick says listening to our conversation.