Chapter 3

We all ate some pizza as the boys asked me questions about my life and Zayn and I as kids. As we talked I learned that Niall loves to eat but he is also funny and adorable, Liam is sweet and caring and is very protective, Louis is sassy funny but is also very nice, Harry is funny and sweet and kind of flirting but everyone has that one friend and last but not less Zayn was as I remembered caring, funny, sweet, and protective.

We hung out for a little longer and then the boys were getting tired so they decided to leave. I hugged each of them goodbye and they left. Now it’s just Zayn and I. he said he was going to go to the bathroom so I decided to look around. I saw pictures of Zayn with a blond hair girl I’m guessing his girlfriend, and then some of his family but something caught my eye near the window. I walked over and saw the picture I found at my grandmothers of me doing Zayn’s hair. I picked up the picture frame and smiled at it.

That is one of my favorite pictures of us. I heard Zayn say from behind me

I just found all of these pictures at my grandmothers but it’s for sure one of my favorites. I said turning around to face him

How did you talk me into letting you mess with my hair? He said

I don’t remember but what I did worked! I said smiling wide at him

Do you want to watch a movie? Zayn asked pulling on my wrist

Sure but what do you have? I said sitting onto the couch

Well a lot of movies. He said as we both laughed

He started naming of movies but none of them sounded good to me at first so I asked if he had 21 jump streets, he put the movie in and sat really close to me. Throughout the movie I started getting tired and ended up falling asleep on Zayn’s shoulder. I must have been sleeping for a while because next thing I know I wake up in a room I didn’t see before, I rolled over and jumped because there was Zayn.

I thought you were going to sleep forever. He said in his morning voice..