I felt so shocked, so speechless that I couldn't say anything. It's so hard to process what he said into my head.

Suddenly, my eyes went to Sejun who was staring at me, his face expressionless. My anger grew in me when my eyes landed on his.

"Why didn't you take her away from him?" I asked dangerously.

He gave me a confused look. "Didn't you want her to be taken away-"

"Who said I wanted her to be taken away, huh?!" I raised my voice. I was getting really angry at how he were assuming things.

He kept quiet for a while, looking like he went into thought before speaking. "But you walked away..." He said in a soft tone.

"So what if I walked away?! Does that tell you that I want her to be taken away?!" I roared at the last part of my sentence.

I felt so angry that I couldn't control myself at any further. "Sorry..." I heard him apologised.

My anger shot up when he said that, making me lose everything. "Throw your sorry somewhere else and get the fuck out!" I roared at him while pointing towards the door.

He flinched badly at my voice as he broke contact with me. He quickly walked out of the room, not looking behind.

I took one of my things on the table and threw it on the floor out of anger before slumping onto my seat.

I rested my head against my hand as I rubbed my temples, feeling very frustrated. The only word that came into my head was...

...why?

****

Mina

I felt a sharp, throbbing pain piercing through my head, making me wake up from my sleep.

I opened my eyes to see everything blur around me. I blinked my eyes a few times as I looked around  to see myself in an unfamiliar room.

Where am I?

The room looked very nice and high class. There's a king-sized bed that looked really
clean and rich, along with the tables and cupboard. The lights made it look rich as hell. It's so nice that I'm in quite loving this room.

Even though the room seems really nice, it's feels weird since there's no windows in this room.

So...I wouldn't be able to tell what time it is? Oh, great...

I looked down to see my both hands and legs being chained against the wall. The thing that calmed me down the most is my dress wasn't removed.

Finally...I'm not being stripped.

Suddenly, I heard the door open as my head instantly shot up. When I saw who it is, my heart dropped at the sight.

Jihoon took a step in as his eyes lit up in surprise. "Oh, you're awake!" He spoke with lots of excitement.

Oh no...it's him...

My heart started to beat really fast as he walked slowly towards me, his corner lip tilted upwards, forming a smirk. He stopped right in front of me as he squat down in front of me.

"How are you, my darling?" He spoke while caressing my cheek. I tilted my head to the side, trying to get away from his touch.

"Are you fine?..." He continued to caress my cheek. My hand automatically moved up as I pushed his hand away.

Suddenly, he raised his hand up as he gave me a tight slap on my cheek. It was so loud that the sound polluted the whole room.

I nearly fell but my hand immediately held onto the floor while the other was holding onto my cheek.

After that, he cupped my jaw as he turned my face towards him really harshly. When he did that, I felt like my neck was about to come off soon.

"Do not move!" He screamed at my face, making me flinch instantly. It was so loud that it felt like my ear became deaf for a second.

I frozed, feeling too afraid to move. I know that he'll kill me if I do things opposite of what he said.

When I finally stood still, his face changed to a smirk as he started to touch my cheek again.

Disgust crawled over my skin after that. I really want to remove his hands off me really bad but...I can't do anything.

As he did that, I could feel something crawling on my thigh. I looked down to see his other hand moving under my skirt.

I felt so disgusted that I just want to chop his hands off so that he wouldn't touch me like this anymore.

I thought that he would stop at my lower region but instead, his hand continued to move up, making me confused.

Where is his hand going to?

When his hand reached my breasts which is covered with a bra, his hand rested on it for a while.

My breath hitched as I frozed. Please don't tell me he's going to remove my bra...

After that, he gave it a really tight squeeze. It didn't feel gentle at all. It was so painful that it almost made me scream my lungs out.

He pulled my bra cup down as he pinched my nipple painfully, making me shout in pain.

"Yes! Scream!" He shouted as he pinched it again, making me scream louder. Can he really stop?...

He was about to insert another hand under my skirt when I heard his phone ringing in his pocket.

I let out a sigh. Finally...

He tsked before moving his hands away from me and answered the call before leaving the room.

After that, I felt the emotions coming up as hot tears ran down my cheeks. I cried silently as I kept saying this in my head.

I want Guanlin back...

****

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment!!!

Remember, keep running, no matter how many times you trip or fall :)