Chapter 3

Okay babes, I wrote something after this chapter so don't forget to read it. It's very important.

Also, I didn't have enough time to edit this chapter so you might see some grammatical errors

Yeah...that's all I have to say. Enjoy

Remember, you are loved

****

Mina

It was already evening and most of the maids were talking while making food for lunch since that's what we usually do.

Me and Jiwoo were talking and cutting the carrots until she asked a question which made me stop cutting and my mouth dropped.

"So...do you like mafias?" Still cutting the carrots.

I clenched onto the handle of the knife. I know that no one is a mafia here. Even though they look like they are since they wear suits and have this hard expression almost the whole day.

I decided to tell the truth. I'm sure that they hate them too. Right?

"I hate them. I hate them so much. All they know is murdering, hurt and f*ck woman." I said angrily. I let out a sigh. "I'm happy that there's no mafia's here. If not I would've been so scared that I will escape this house" I said as I went back to cutting.

Jiwoo kept quiet for a while. I looked at her since I was wondering why was she silent. She looked at me with wide eyes, her mouth dropped like she was so shocked of what I said.

I looked at her confusedly. "Why?" I asked as my eyebrows frowned. She remained in that position and I waved my hand at her face. She blinked but there was still a bit of shock on her face.

She looked at me. "...Really?..." She stuttered at her words. I was really confused at how shocked she was. "Um...yeah..." I said, giving her a weird look.

Her face quickly changed to a expressionless one and went back to cutting the carrots. I could see the fear written in her eyes.

"Jiwoo...are you...okay?" I asked her with concern. "Oh...um...yeah..." She said giving me a tight smile.

I nodded and went back to cutting. I know she's not okay but I felt like I'm just bothering her so I just kept quiet.

After making the food, me and Jiwoo were talking normally. While talking to her, I realised that she looked really serious and that's not her real self. I regret answering that question...

I heard the door opened and the men came in. Daniel, as always, goes to Jiwoo and kisses her on the lips. Jiwoo wrapped her hands around Daniel's neck and was talking to her.

I decided to ignore both of them and looked at the window. I always wished to go to the garden. It looks so beautiful...

But sadly, I'm not able to go there. I don't know why. It's very sad actually...

Jiwoo tapped on my shoulder, bringing my attention to her. "Wait I'll be right back." She said and pulled Daniel out of the kitchen.

I wonder why...is it because of...

Nah...I don't think so...I don't think she would make it as a big issue.

Daniel

I went to Jiwoo and kissed her on her lips. She wrapped her hands around my neck and kissed me back while I hold her waists.

"I need to tell you something." She whispered. I smirked at her words. "Is it you want me to-"

"Daniel...please be serious" she said almost angrily. I chuckled and smiled at her anger. "Okay okay...what is it?" I asked her, still smiling.