Chapter 32

Chapter 32

December 7th

Tasha was glad that she had the rest of the summer to spend with her boyfriend. That was why university holidays were the best; so much free time. Tasha knew what she wanted to do today and she knew the perfect way to spend the day; go to the beach.

So, with that decided, Isabella called Adam and asked him if he wanted to go to the beach with her.

He said yes.

He also suggested that Tasha call Isabella and Nicole to see if they wanted to come as well.

Tasha did that and they said that they would both come. They also said that they would meet Tasha and Adam there so when that was organized, Tasha got everything that she needed ready.

When Tasha got all of her gear ready, she went out the front of her house and waited for Adam to come and pick her up. It didn't take long before he arrived and then they headed for the beach together.

It wasn't long before Adam and Tasha made it to the beach and they set up their stuff as they waited for Isabella and Nicole. Tasha thought that it was nice being at the beach.

What could be better?

Tasha set up her beach towel so she was lying on it and she was enjoying the warm sun. Adam sat on his towel next to Tasha and started to laugh, making Tasha wonder what was so funny.

Tasha looked at her boyfriend, "what are you laughing at?" she asked.

"Oh, just something that happened when we were here last time," replied Adam, "I can't believe I remember it."

"What?" asked Tasha as she raised an eyebrow. It had to be something that she wouldn't find funny.

"You were scared of crabs the last time we were here."

"Wow, Adam, I almost forgot," Tasha said sarcastically.

"Yeah, well, last time we were here, you had an incident with a crab. Maybe the same thing will happen again," replied Adam.

"Don't remind me. That was scary."

"Maybe I could find one."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Yes, I would," said Adam as he took Tasha's hand and led her to the water.

Tasha stopped in her tracks, "you know I don't swim in the ocean, don't you?"

"Then what are your bikinis for?"

"What else do you wear at the beach? Trackies?"

"Then you won't mind getting wet because you don't have your designer trackies to ruin, do you?" Adam smirked.

"You think my clothes are designer?"

Adam nodded.

"Well, they aren't, but it nice to know you think I look good," said Tasha.

"And you look even better when you are wet!"

Despite her protests, Adam pulled Tasha into the water, both of them getting soaked. Tasha tried to make a run for it, but Adam playfully grabbed her by the waist with his hands and pulled her close to him. Tasha found that she was actually having fun and maybe swimming in the ocean wasn't as bad as she thought it was. And while they were standing in the water, Tasha wrapped her arms around Adam's neck and gave him a kiss.

Adam smiled, "what was that for?" he asked.

"Do I have to have an excuse to kiss you?" replied Tasha.