Chapter 11

Chapter 11

April 8th

A week had passed since Adam left for Egypt and Tasha was missing her boyfriend more than ever. They had facetimed each other as much as they could but it wasn't the same. Tasha wanted Adam with her more than anything and Egypt was just too far away. Tasha was just glad that Adam was having a wonderful time and he was enjoying every single second of every single day. At least Adam would only be away for another three weeks now, and Tasha decided that she would be counting the days.

Things were fine with university as well. Tasha had finally settled into her new routine and things were getting easier. She was hanging out with Sebastian, Emily and Emma between classes and she always had a good time. Role plays were still a regular occurrence, but Tasha was forcing herself to get used to it.

Tasha had also been thinking of Nicole a lot. They hadn't seen each other a lot, but they had just finished a long phone call with each other seeing as it was the midsemester break. Nicole couldn't stop talking about Riley and Tasha was so happy that her best friend's relationship was working out well. She was so happy when Nicole said that Riley actually told her he loved her. Tasha really fangirled over that when she heard it. She was so excited for her best friend.

"All work and no play makes a very sad human being," Sebastian said from behind Tasha.

Tasha jumped slightly, "Seb, you scared me."

Sebastian just laughed.

"What are you doing here? In my house?"

"I was bored. Wanted something to do."

"Who let you in?"

"You sister."

"You should have told me you were coming."

"Where's the fun in that?"

"At least I would have known."

"Not fun."

"Very funny."

"So, what can we do today?"

"I don't know."

"Still moping about Adam?"

"I miss him."

"That's why we need to do something."

"I can't think of anything."

"Don't you worry, then. Old Sebby here will think of something."

"Sebby?"

"Long story."

"It sounds like one I want to hear."

"Some other time."

"Why not now?"

"Its embarrassing."

"Now I really want to hear."

"Now you really have to wait."

"Why?"

"I feel like froyo."

"Froyo?"

"Frozen yoghurt."

"Oh, right."

"So, any good froyo joints around here?"

Tasha laughed.

Sebastian was weird.

"Are there?" he asked again.

"Yes, there is. At the shopping centre."

"Let's go, then."

Tasha then got up with a smile on her face.