Ch1: First Day At U.A

Tamaki's pov

I walked through the corridors of U.A, adjusting my Uniform and eye patch. I didn't care too much about my hair and had left it in the messy state that it had been in when I woke up. I opened the door of my class to see a bunch of Student's doing whatever. I weaved my way to the back of the class and dumped my stuff next to the desk. I stared at my desk, face blank which was something I had learned to do. Eventually, my homeroom teacher walked in and I had to hold in a groan.
'Great. Dad' s my homeroom teacher. Just perfect. I'm going to be a target the moment he says my name' I thought. Out of the corner of my uncovered eye, I saw someone with half red, half white hair. He had briefly looked at me and I realised that I must have done a face or made a noise. I turned back to the front and froze when dad started calling out names.
"Tamaki Aizawa" he called.
"Here" I replied as all eyes turned to me.
'Great. Just great' I thought. I dug my nail deep into one of my fresh scars in a way that wouldn't draw suspicion. After what felt like hours, everyone finally stopped looking at me. Once it had been made clear that everyone was here, we went outside for physical tests where you were to use your quirk.
'Great. I know for a fact that most if not all of these kids have lots of strength with and without their quirks and I'm stuck with a quirk that I can't use without hurting myself and it won't even be useful in any of these tests' I thought, fiddling with my sleeve. After the tests were over I saw that I did quite well in the speed test and some of the the strength tests but no so much the others. Once the Bell rang for the end of class, I was going to go get my lunch from my bag when I was pushed into a wall, away from the others.
"So, do you think your better than those of us who worked hard to get here just because your dad is out homeroom teacher" the guy who I assumed was Katsuki Bakagou snapped. I didn't respond.
"Hey answer me, you loser" he snapped again, lighting some explosions in his hand.
"I need to go. Please move" I told him in a monotone voice. He slammed a hand next to my head and slapped my face with the other, using his quirk which caused a lot of pain to course through the left side of my face. I kept a straight face, refusing to make him think that he got to me. He hit me again, this time in the stomach before kicking me in the leg. Once he was done, he left as I limped to the teacher's lounge, not even bothering to get my lunch.