Short and sweet III

I gave up on looking for you in my dreams. I finally realized reality is so much more beautiful, and If I can't face you here, I don't want to face you anywhere.

The sun spoke to me softly about how beautiful the world is, but her view is distorted.

Don't long for love that hasn't come yet, find that love in yourself.

In this life, an average person lives about 82 years. spend those years creating happiness, not chasing it.

You don't need what others have in order to be happy. You don't have to buy what others are buying. You are in no obligation to do what others are doing. You are your own person, you are whole, you are worth more than fads and trends, you are worthy of happiness. You are worthy of the sun and the moon and all our stars, nothing less.

If love doesn't cost a thing, why did I lose everything when you left?

And if you trace the lines of her skin you'll learn the stories of the places she's been, the feelings she felt and the things she's lost.

Show the love she needs not the love wants, sometimes the brain has other plans than the heart.

The sweet sighs that escape your lips when my fingertips graze your skin was all I needed to believe we were meant to be.

I'm convinced the word happiness comes from the feeling of my lips pressed up against yours

If missing him helps, then miss him while you search for the love he failed to give you.

I found the love in your heart you swore it was incapable of producing.

I had to remind myself that just because I could pour my heart and soul into you doesn't mean you want me to.

Turn coal into pearls under the pressure of the sun on your back, because you're capable.

Sometimes in the midst of thinking you lost everything you find the most important thing, yourself.

You can love the light parts of me so easily, but can you love the dark parts of me just the same?