Love the moon deserved

So maybe if we recreate the scenario in my dreams when you told me you loved me, you'd see the sparkle in my eyes and the shine in my smile and you'll mean it this time, and then maybe, just maybe we can have the happy ending I always craved for us. 

It's crazy how easy happiness comes to some people. They wake up in the morning and feel ecstatic to begin their day and get out of bed with ease, while others pray not to wake up the night before. Life is so precious but often not how you want it to be, so this is your reminder, today is worth it, and you're worth it, fight with everything you have in you, because if you won't, who will?

How my heart aches at the thought of you helping someone chase their dreams while neglecting your own. Helping others succeed while you eat a cup of noodles in your broken down apartment thinking you're doing the right thing. At what cost does it stop being the right thing? How far will you fight for someone else before you lose everything with nobody to fight for you? How long before you give yourself the same importance as you give everyone else? 

She was so prepared to give you everything in the world you asked of her, with the mindset you willing to do the same. She lassoed the sun, moon, and stars while all you did was take, and take, never thinking for a second about how much life you took from her with every acceptance of what she gave you, all she ever asked for was love, and somehow that was still too much, even after all she gave you. 

you're worth so much more than you've convinced yourself to believe. Don't give up on your happiness so easily.