"Maybe you should move on. You don't want to be in between of Mike Chang and his ex girlfriend also their son right?" Jesse turns his face at me. "By the way, I'm still can't believe that he actually have a kid." Jesse says to me.

"But he took the DNA test." I said to Jesse.

"But what if the doctor is working with that woman to fake the test? Like in a movie?" Jesse frowns at me.

"But the baby is really looks like him though." I sigh.

"So when you and him are married, you will have a step son." Jesse chuckles.

"Jesse, I need a serious solution." I sigh and sit up.

"Have you ever thought about us getting together?" Jesse asks me.

"Yes and it's disgusting." I frown at him.

"Really? I thought about us dating a lot. It will be like we already going on the one hundredth date." Jesse chuckles.

"Jesse please." I roll my eyes and lean my back against the wall.

"Whoa.. Jesse got a new chick here. Finally." Two guys walk in and smirk at me.

"She is my best friend since we were little." Jesse simply said.

"Is she single?" A brunette guy asks Jesse.

"Yes but she is gay." Jesse simply said and give me a sign to not say anything.

"Well too sad." They walk out as one of them grab a jacket.

"Who are they?" I ask Jesse.

"One of them is my roommate. They both like the biggest player in UCLA so be careful. That's why I told them you're gay because I don't want them bothering you." Jesse says to me.

"Most of the time, I hate you but sometimes you're so sweet." I cup his cheeks and chuckle.

"P, be with me." Jesse smiles at me.

"I'm still in love with Mike." I frown at him. "And I don't dig older guys."

"Ah really? Mike Chang is older than you." Jesse simply said.

"It will be weird if we both dating. We can't talk to each other again once we broke up. We can't share our secret like this." I said to him.

"But I love you. I'm sad seeing you being like this. I want to protect you." Jesse says to me.

"I love you too. But I'm not in love with you." I smile at him and lay down next to him. "Maybe if we both are thirty and still single, we can marry each other. How's that?"

"When you're thirty I'm gonna be thirty three." Jesse simply said.

"You're gonna be a hot daddy just like Mike now." I laugh.

"If we have kids, I want to name the boy with Dash and the girl with Clarissa." Jesse smiles at me.

"Dash is my cat's name." I chuckle.

"I love Dash Parr from The Incredibles." Jesse chuckles.

"Just like Maddox. That's why he named our cat Dash." I chuckle.

Jesse turns his face at me. He flipped my hair and move my hair from my face. I turn my eyes at him and just look at him until he pulls his face closer to me.

"Jesse!" I stop him and raise my eyebrows.

"I'm so sorry. I can't help it." Jesse sighs.

"Look, if we both kiss it will be like Joey and Phoebe kissed." I frown at him.