Chapter:8 When we were Kids?

A/N:I'm BACK!!!Just for today and tomorrow!!Yaaa!

Mabel's P.O.V

It was all hazy and my head pounded,like crazy.I looked to see who was holding me...and it was a boy(A/N the boy is dipper,just clearing that up)?I closed my eyes again to try to make the blurriness go away.The boy looked weird,his hair is a comb over and he was showing some sort of birth mark,that looked like the Big Dipper constellation.Ugh,whats going on?Where am I?Why am I here,feeling awful?

"M-Mabel!You're alive!"his eyes were watery from happiness,I suppose?Wait what does he mean I'm alive?

"Whats going on"?I tried to sit up on my own but couldn't,my stomach hurt badly.

"You shouldn't get up I'll help you up with my magic".Did he just say magic?Magic doesn't exist.This guys an idiot.

He then put me on the floor gently,and suddenly I was levitating??!

"Whoa?!Whats going on?"I said in a panic.

"Mabel calm down you're just levitating"He said reassuringly.

"O-ok"I said sleepily.I closed my eyes for a few seconds and we were in my room?I think?Well there's two beds I'm pretty sure one them is mine.He placed me on one of the beds.It was so comfy and cozy.

"Thanks for putting me on my bed".I thanked him in between yawns.

"I know you rather be-what?Um yeah it's no trouble"?He arched his brow.And looked at me oddly.

"You should get some rest,you need it".He said when he was leaving the room.

"Yeah thanks again".I smiled,then shut my eyes and I let the darkness consume me.

Dipper Gleefuls P.O.V

Mabel's back...but something's off about her.She's seems to be...nicer in a way I can't describe.I need to confront bill about this.So I did the same ritual as I did before.He kept me waiting for awhile.

"Well if it isn't the gleeful boy".He said tipping his hat.

"What's wrong with mabel?I demand a answer"!I was furious.I just...want to KILL HIM!

"Oh yeah did I forget to tell you...your dear sister doesn't remember anything,Ahahaha"!!He said.

"What?Why"?I just want my mabel back!

"Well because she was dead so I had to pull her out of the...dreamscape.You're lucky she isn't a zombie".He said as if I were stupid.

"Ok but can't you get her memories back"?I pleaded for him to get her memories back.

"Sorry kid I need to go".He said as he dusted off his hat.

"But-"

"Remember I'll always be watching"!He said as he disappeared.

"DANM IT"!I yelled.

I went back upstairs to see mabel still a sleep.I sat at the end of her bed and just stared at her.I let my mind drift off,all the memories of us...killing.I can't seem to remember those days when we were just...kids.