Chapter:20 My Vision's Gone Black

Mables P.O.V

"I'm gonna kill you,both."I told them both,I was ready to strike but my binds were holding me back.I started to thrust my arm and legs,so I could be free.I started to bleed from my ankles and wrists.But what did it matter,blood is'nt anything to me,should it mean something?I know it doesn't hurt,nope no a bit.Is that normal?Not to feel?Or maybe the fact that pain is dear to me,that's probably it.Does that make me inhuman?If so what am I now?

~In Mabel's Head~

"Ahaha,that's it you're not a human anymore so....what are you?"It was bill his laugh is all to familiar to me.He was in my head talking to me.

"What are you here for?You're here to save me are'nt you."This made me so mad,I felt like princess being rescued.

"You could say that but I mean a growing demon does need his soul."He started to change,instead of a triangle he was taking a human form.He had blond hair,black slacks,an eye patch and and yellow coat looking thing that was all buttoned up.He also had his black little hat hovering over his head,and his black bow tie.

"What?What do you mean?A demon needs a soul?"I felt like I was suffocating.

"It means exactly what it means."He stood tall over me,I felt like a tiny ant compared to him.There was nothing but darkness surrounding us,He was looking down at me grinning.

"No you cant mean my soul?"I asked him tears formed in my eyes,I want my soul!

"You see Mabel I had plan and it was set in motion,but that idiot Mabel gleeful knew,she figured it all out why she was there in first place and that's a no,no,So she tried to double cross me so I killed her.With her out of the way a needed a new pawn,and you already wanted to leave sobbing your little eyes out so I took my chances.I thought you were some silly idiotic girl who would follow my orders out of fear,but no you're so much more.You became my queen with out even knowing it.But the lone pine tree,the freaking pine tree haha,he actually thought he could pull you back.But as queen I wouldn't let that happen,but you blindly denied to go even though you knew what you were doing was wrong,killing,stealing,hurting.And there was this weird feeling that I got it was in my chest,its like tugging feeling and my stomach would feel all gross like if there were butterflies.I haven't felt for anyone or anything except for when I kill.So I guess in a way I started to admire.But ultimately I forgot that I'll end up basically possessing your body,but that's not even the best part I also get to eat your soul along with it."He said explaining.I could feel myself...slipping away.

"Stop!I didn't want any of this I just wanted to run away from troubles,my troubles!"I felt like I was dying growing weaker by the second.

"It'll hurt only...a lot."He smiled so smugly.Then he put his hands in my chest and he tried to pull my soul out.I could feel his hand,in side me.Me,who I am as a person,not physically.

"Ahhhhh STOP!Please!!!"I tried to push him away.

"Hmm,it's probably deeper in."He lunged inside me more.I never wanted this,none of this!I just didn't want dipper to Know I loved him more than a brother,like in romantic way.He would've barfed if I told him.I don't blame him.A-and dipper gleeful,he showed me love for the first time in awhile.He told me to write down how I felt,and make a song out it.Tears were full blown,now.I cant stop crying.How I feel,h-huh?All I could do to comfort myself was to sing.To sing how I felt.I was whispering,so bill wouldn't laugh.At least in my dying moments I got to express how I feel.

I think I'm lost
I think I'm broken
It's not what I wanted
The verdict won't change
I've gone off the razor's edge
Thought it would be different
Was treading the water
'Til it took me under

I looked down at bill and he's looking at me in confusion,not knowing what to say.He noticed the tears in my eyes,that would not stop falling.I just continued to sing.

Quick retreating
So stuck in these feelings
I'm taking the beating
It won't let me go, go,

When I sing it,I mean it to be bill...because he's not human,nor animal.He's a demon,an it.I think he figured it out.That he was it...he shrugged me off and continued searching for my soul.It hurts.

I'm scared 'cause the past
Keeps pulling me back
Distorting the future
It's holding me close
It loves me the most
It's tearing the sutures

It won't let me heal
It tells us what's real
There is no truth there
My vision's gone black
I'm scared 'cause the past
Keeps pulling me

Seems I forgot
Which way I was going
Echoed mistakes (mistakes)
Repeating again

I'm scared 'cause the past
Keeps pulling me back
Distorting the future
It's holding me close
It loves me the most
It's tearing the sutures

It won't let me heal
It tells us what's real
There is no truth there
My vision's gone black
I'm scared 'cause the past
Keeps pulling me

My visions gone black.

A/N:Hey guys!So the song that Mabel started to sing was by digital daggers,the razors edge.As I said once before putting songs into this fic was never my intention,but this song fit so well with how Mabel is feeling so I put it in.Plz don't hate me for that!And that's all I have to say for now,ok byyee!