Chapter:21 Humans Vs. Demons

Dipper's P.O.V

We all watched in horror,mabel looked like she was having an exorcism.There was yellow light flashing from her eyes,she was moving all over the place.Then she stopped and broke her bonds and started to float up and stayed like that.Eyes glowing yellow tears running down and whispering.I looked to the two,pacifica and Gideon,they stayed where they were and just watch in ahh.I looked over to Will and he looked like he was smiling.

"Hehehe he actually is pulling it off."He snickered.

"What do you mean he's pulling it off?"I asked,frightened.

"Look,child you would never understand.But I in a more easier term he is taking her soul and is eating it but at the same time he's making it into his own soul.So basically h's eating a part of the soul that makes it mabels soul,and when that's gone he has a soul."He looked at me,the back at the two,a human soul colliding with a demon.Wow,its not like I could do anything to help mabel.

"And if works for bill,I don't doubt it won't work on me...and you."He started to transform into some sorta,human?With blue hair,an eye patch and a baby blue suit.He smile at me,his sharp teeth out.He looked crazy!I started to run!That's all I ever seem to do now-a-days.Tears swelled in my eyes at the thought,what was I supposed to do?!They're demons!A-and we're just humans!I want to save mabel and that's all that matters to me!I ran back but towards mabel.She kinda high off the ground but I still could reach here.I brought here down to where I was,I went to my knees having her head on my lap.I just cried like a baby.I hugged her and held her hand.

"MABEL!"I screamed,I heard Will chuckle.This pissed me off!I put mabels head on the floor.I looked up to Will.Who only was smirking.

"Oooh someones mad!'He said sarcastically.I just ran towards to him,and tackled him down.I started to punch him,over and over and over again!There was blood everywhere,he laughed.

"Pain is HILARIOUS!"He yelled at me.I stood and started to stomp on him.On his stomach,his arms,his legs,his head.He kept laughing!

"SHUT UP!!"I yelled at him.I kept on stomping on him.Then I saw mabels happy smile flash before my eyes.I stomped once last time on his head....then pop.His blood was everywhere,on me on the grass some on mabel's body.I looked over to mabel and she was the same as I left her.I went back to where she was and cried.I just want her back.