Draco Malfoy x Reader: Sick

Start from the beginning

She rolled her big brown eyes, "are you going to take the drink or not, domina?" 

You raised your eyebrows at the sass, and the sophisticated lingo of the young elf. You took the drink from her and took a small sip. You weren't sure whether to be disgusted or intrigued by the young ones sass. You couldn't decide before Dopey brought over a steaming bowl of soup. 

"Serve to Master Malfoy while hot Mistress." He told you.

"Yes, thank you Dopey." You said and headed out. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You came back in to the common room to find Draco lying on the couch asleep. You cast a warming charm on the soup and set it down on the table with a muffling charm. 

With nothing to fill your time you picked up the nearest book to you. It was a book of old muggle fairy tales. You were surprised the Slytherins would have anything even remotely involved with muggles. You wondered whose it was. Of course you were a half-blood and you were raised by your wizard father. So you knew all the children's tales.

You sat on the seat near the head of the couch. You opened the book and Draco opened his grey eyes. "What are you reading?" He asked.

"A fairy tale." You answered. 

"What is a fairy tale?" He asked. 

"It's a story that's fantasy. Muggles read them." You said cautiously.

"Read aloud." He said, still scratchy voice.

"Eat your soup while I read." You told him.

He sat up with a grunt and picked up the soup. You picked up a paper clip to transfigured it into a spoon. "You're so smart." He told you.

You were surprised, Draco never handed out compliments. Then again he was tired.

"This one is called; The Ugly Duckling." You began. Draco slurped his soup before laying back down and closing his eyes. A few times you thought he was asleep and tried to start reading in your head. But every time his eyes would snap open and he'd ask why you stopped. 

By the end of the book it was nearly dinner time and you were getting hungry. "The end." You whispered as your stomach growled. 

Draco's silvery eyes opened dreamily, "You should go eat." 

His throat was not sounding better from the soup, it probably took a while to work it's magic. "And you're staying?" 

He nodded weakly. You got up and grabbed your cloak.

Down at the Slytherins table, you sat beside Blaise Zabini. "Hey Y/n, hows Draco doing?" He asked.

You shook your head, "Not well." 

The next morning you got up to find your dorm empty. "Oh no! I must've slept in!" You thought aloud.

You dressed quickly and headed down into the common room to find Draco groaning on the couch. "Draco, are you alright?" You rushes over to him, putting a hand on his shoulder. He'd slept in his school uniform. 

He just groaned again, rubbing his stomach and shaking his head. "I'll get you something from the kitchen elves." 

And you hurried down to the portrait of the fruit bowl.

Drusilla met you at your entrance. "Mistress you're back. Does domina need another bowl of soup for the throat?" She asked.

You shook your head. "Stomach this time. Do you have anything that can be done in a hurry?" You asked.