Chapter 27: End Game

They were all spread apart from the explosion. They looked all but dead but where they really dead?

Daniel's POV:
I groaned from the pain in my side as I opens my eyes, I looked around and tried to see if I could spot Tyler and Joey. I stood up, seeing the tower was destroyed. There where dead android bodies everywhere.

Daniel: Joey! Tyler!

I yelled their names till I heard the rustling of metal, I looked and saw it coming from the right, I went over and moved the chunk of metal out the way.

It was Tyler.

Tyler: Daniel? Oh thank god your alright!
He said as he got up, he seemed ok. He may have had some bruising and some cuts but he was in one piece.

Daniel: I'm glad your ok too, we did it but I can't find joey.

Tyler: Joey! Joey are you alive!? Joey!

Breathing was heard, we followed the sound and came over to a pile of Android body parts and pieces of a building. We moved them out the way as fast as we could.

There it revealed Joey, he was in pretty bad shape. There was blood where he lay. When Tyler moved the judge scrap of metal from his legs he gasped.

Joey has lost his right leg, he only had half a leg left. The thigh and knee part remained and rest of it was gone.

Joey: Tyler! Daniel! Your alright! It hurts!

Daniel: we're here, don't worry we'll get you help just hang in there.

Tyler ripped off his sleeve and bound the stump of joey's leg to prevent further blood loss.

Daniel: we did it joey. We're free. It's over.

Joey: free, we can love and live in peace.

Soon the others arrived, doctors gathered round joey, taking him on a stretcher and away to be treated.

A month later.....
We have fully adjusted to our old lives on earth, we knew it wasn't going to be the same, we knew what happened with the androids has changed the world forever.

Joey on the other hand was fully recovered, he had to adjust to walking on a prosthetic leg, it was actually a leg of an Android which was intact and the doctors decided to make adjustments to it so that Joey could walk on it.

The leg looks similar to joey's but not quite but it was enough to make joey comfortable with it.

"Daniel there you are!"

I looked and saw it was joey, joining me on the balcony.

Daniel: I'm glad your ok.

Joey: it's getting cold out here, thought you might like to come in.

I followed him in, as we went to watch some shows on tv. Joey snuggling up to my chest as I wrapped my arms round him.

Months later....

Joey's POV:
Daniel has been so loving and caring ever since I got out the hospital, even when I'm fully recover and able to walk.

I was coming back home from work, as I opened the door, the living room was dimmed a few candles were on the table giving it the only light.

There in the middle stood Daniel.

Joey: oh my god. Daniel, it's lovely! Why did you do this?

Daniel: I had no other way of doing this. Joey I love you with all my heart, even from what we have been through I never stopped loving you.

Joey: I loved you too, with all my heart.

Daniel: which is why I want to ask you of doing the honours of becoming my husband. Joseph Graceffa, will you marry me?
He said as he got down on one knee, opening up a velvet box revealing a silver and very beautiful ring.

Joey: Yes, Yes! Of course I will marry you! I said as I croaked through tears of joy, as Daniel put the ring on my finger

I said as I croaked through tears of joy, as Daniel put the ring on my finger.

We kissed lovingly as I felt Daniel smiling in the kiss, we pulled out resting our foreheads against each other's.

Daniel: I love you with all my heart.

Joey: I love you with all my soul.

The End

Author's Note:
So that's the end of this fanfic. Feels weird saying that...but anyways I hope you enjoyed it and thank you all for reading this fanfic, it really means a lot to me so thank you.

I have other #janiel fanfics as well if you want more janiel. Anyways bye! :)