Chapter 14: The Truth

Joey's POV:
I shouldn't have said that, now he wants to know the truth, what do I say. It's not the right time for him to know. Ray pulls me over to an emergency cot on the other side of the room, and turns on the sound proof force field, we could not be heard by anyone.

Ray: I don't think you should have said that.

Joey: well I think you shouldn't have said not all your tissues or tissues at all.

Ray: ok so we both said things that we shouldn't have and since you said should you tell him, you can decide whether to tell him.

Joey: ok well I don't think I want to tell him.

Ray: well then your going to have to come up with something because now he's curious and wants to know.

Joey: I'll just tell him that...um that....

Ray: exactly you can't think of anything to say to him, because you gave it away detail.

Joey: so, I guess I have no choice.

Ray: yeah you do, you have to tell him.

Joey: fine.

He turns off the force field and we walk back to where Daniel was standing with Shane, who was still lying down on the table aside Daniel.

Daniel: so, are you going to say?
Daniel said then looked at Shane who looked like he was going to slip into unconsciousness.

Ray: he is.

Joey: we took a sample from one of your tissues that was not infected and what I found was surprising.

Shane: what? What's wrong with it?
His voice was almost a whisper. His skin looked pale, dry and was a very light grey/white.

Joey: very few of them are like this, but the rest are Capilla. These few tissues are not like the others. They are human tissues. Shane you are partly human, infact you were born human, and became Capilla at the age of six I assume. Since that's the age DNA changes are possible.

Shane: W-What?! I-I can't be, I-I don't remember being H-human.

Ray: let me peep in here, it's very shocking to find out at this time and when your in that state, but if this wasn't done you wouldn't have survived. Dam it! I did it again!

Shane: what?!! What?!!!!! I can't believe this!!! Uggghh!!!
He instantly gained strength and jumped off the table, and charged towards Daniel, Daniel tries to stun him, with his taser gun, bug it was no good, he was taser proof. He pushes Daniel against the wall, cuffing his throat with his hand, whilst pressing him against the wall.

Joey: Shane! Stop it!! You will kill him!!!

Ray: let him go!!! PUT HIM DOWN!!!

Shane: *turns his head, with a cold look* you haven't been lied to your whole life!!!!

Ray: maybe I haven't been lied to, but you were given a family that loves you!!!

Shane: given?!!! What?!!

Daniel: S-Shane L-listen, T-to H-him.
He choked till he gasped for air. Shane then looked at him and then turned his head to look at us.