"Why not?" He asks, looking sincerely disappointed. I can only roll my eyes at that.

"Because I don't like you?"

"Harsh." He places his hand to his heart, pretending like he's wounded. "You don't even know me properly."

"I don't even want to." By now I don't care that I'm being rude, because he's repulsing and I just want to continue with my night without worries.

"Acting hard to get, I see." He moves away from me, taking a glass from the table. I stop firing back and decide to take my own glass as well.

"Where's Abraham?" One of Damon's friends asks, looking nervously around the club. My girls don't pay attention, but the name instantly intrigues me, so I subtly try to eavesdrop.

"He's been away for a couple days. He should be back next week." Damon replies, his voice still. He places his glass back on the table and rubs his hands.

"I heard they changed the plan." The other one says, but Damon merely waves his hand.

"I'd know if anything was changed." He says, almost as if he's trying to prove himself. "Don't push it."

They all shake their heads but don't say anything more. I only then raise my head just in tine to meet Hailey's gaze and I see her smile.

"Let's dance." She exclaims and touches Jessica's shoudler, getting her attention. She nods and starts to get out from the other side while Sarah gently pushes me to move from my side. I stand up and see Damon's smirk.

"Move." I say, trying to keep my tone calm.

"Hmm." He looks up at me. "I'm fine here."

"Just move, Damon." Sarah sighs from behind me but he shakes his head stubbornly.

"You're such an idiot." I groan and quickly move over him. His hand flies towards my thigh and he caresses it before I move away. He's making me uncomfortable beyond the limits.

"Hey." Sarah stops me as I hurriedly walk to the dance floor. My entire mood has dropped and my eyes gloom over the lights.

"Do you wanna leave? Because I don't feel like staying anymore." She tells me and I can't help but smile.

"Yes, please." I say and gain a huge smile from her. She quickly calls Jessica and Hailey, who are actually right behind us, and we grab our stuff, wanting to leave as fast as possible. I ignore Damon's scowl and follow the girls outside.

The moment Hailey unlocks the apartment I feel a great need for rest. We stumble inside, both Jessica and Hailey immediately taking off their heels. We notice Luke sprawled on the couch and Hailey gently pulls him off of it, her hands grabbing his own. He groans a little but walks behind her and into their room.

I hurry to my rooms and as I enter it, I am met with full darkness. I release a breath as I take off one of my heels, but then I shriek when I see a figure in my bed. My hand automatically turns on the light and my mouth drops when I see Wes laying in my white bed.

"I'm trying to sleep, woman." He mumbles, pushing his, well, my covers away from him.

"What are you doing here?" I say in an exhausted tone. I take off my other heel and place them on the floor next to the wall.

"Sleeping." He replies and I roll my eyes. He's been keeping his eyes closed so far so I grab my pajamas and start to remove my dress.

"But why are you in my room?" I ask through the material of the dress as I'm getting it over my head. The black material clouds my vision as I tug on it.