"ok... i guess ill just get up without you." kaycee said, knowing that this would get him up. Sean hated being left alone in the morning.

"no kayc, stay." he murmured, his eyes slowly prying open. She smiled and rolled her eyes, she secretly loved how stubborn he was in the mornings, she found it adorable.

"ok well then up and at em' lew." she said, sitting up and looking back down at him.

"i dont want to go." he said, releasing her hand from his grasp and rubbing the slep out of his eyes.

"you have to go to the airport to get to denmark though dumby." she laughed.

"no, i dont wanna go to denmark." seans voice was steady, his eyes locked on hers.

"why?" kaycee asked, immediately confused. this was all he had been talking about for the past month.

"because i dont want to leave you," he said simply, stretching his arm up and tucking a loose curl behind kaycees ear.

"its only for a few days sean, we can survive." she said. Them being together had become second nature to them both, meaning that when one left for a long period of time (meaning a few days), it hurt both of them, a part of their typical routine ripped out from under them.

"i dont sleep without you." sean said, turning onto his side and movig his arm so he could lay on his tricep.

Kaycee blushed, she knew that she never slept well without him either, but hearing him say it made her heart flutter. 

"its only for 3 days bubs, 72 hours, then you can come back and tell me all the weird danish foods you eat." kaycee laughed, trying to put him in good spirits.

"i guess. but what happens when i cant teach because i havent slept all night?" sean said, a smirk visible even in the dark of the room.

"i put one of my hoodies in your suitcase and i downloaded our favourite friends episodes on your laptop." this was their tradition when one of them left california, an article of clothing and their favourite episodes of their favourite show, just enough to pretend that the other was with them.

"ugh youre the best kayc." sean said, reaching out his arms towards her and pulling her back down to the bed, crushing her in a bear hug.

"i know, i know... but now we actually have to get up." she giggled.

~~~

sean watched as Kaycee pulled the covers off of herself, placing her feet on the ground and pushing herself up, his sweater that she had been wearing covering her shorts. her hair falling in tights curls down her back, swaying slightly as she bent down to the bottom drawer of his dresser where she kept her spare clothes. 

"youre beautiful." he said as if it was the simplest thing in the world, moving to sit on the edge of the bed, his feet landing softly on the ground. Kaycee turned suddenly from her spot on the ground, making her way over to him.

"you must not have slept well golden boy, youre seeing things." she laughed, placing the heel of her hand on his forehead and pushing him so his back fell onto the covers.

sean could only shake his head and laugh as he watched her leave the room to get ready.

~~~

Sean, Kaycee, Serris, and Sarah made their way out the door after a quick breakfast and some goodbyes to their parents. Sarah had offered to drive sean to the airport, trying to help out around the house during her week off school.

they placed his bags into the back, and slotted into their seats, serris sitting passenger next to sarah, allowing sean to sit beside kaycee in the back.