EXO Tryna Get Some

Start from the beginning

Sehun

I don't know why I chose Korea to go to for university. I think its a bad choice. People just see me as a slut because of my clothes but in reality I get higher grades than them. Like tf? Ppl always tryna get in my DMs and shit like I wanna talk to em. Whatever.

I sit down at the café at school drawing out my project. I went to go get bubble tea and came back. Its not that bad its really good.

Sehun's POV
I walk into the café to spot any specials. I love bubble tea. I look on the first table in front of me and I saw it. Chocolate bubble tea. I then look at who owns it and damn! I outbursted my thoughts and didn't realize
"Damn gurl you look more tasty than bubble tea" oh shit....

D.O
As much as I loved being the daughter of a CEO,you get no privacy. People sneak in your house. When you go on the road people up in yo face. Chiggas always holla at me. Like dude. I'm only for one dude that I'm gonna meet today. DO KYUNGSOO aka D.O of EXO. He's gonna work with my dad for some modelling thing. Yea its a model agency. I, of course, am a model and one of the top models here too. Not because I'm the daughter but because of popularity. People say I'm spoiled rotten but really I buy my own shit. But that's not the point. I finna walk in and suprise him.