There you stand

AN! hi guys I like this creepypasta SOOO I made this I hope you like it!

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

You were walking threw the forest listening to "dancing with the devil" in the forest while your tail was hidden and the Same with your ears, you pulled your bag over your shoulder as It slid off, you were shivering, the only thing keeping you warm was your shirt, while the red and orange leafs crunched under your black boots ( http://www.polyvore.com/walking_in_forest/set?id=137797988) you were headed towards your favorite place to train, once you got there you looked up as the green leafs turned from green to red... one fell to the ground landing in front of you, you looked down at the leaf it was the only blood red leaf as you picked it up and.. A hot tear streamed down your face remembering your past (A!N: hai :p flashback time!!)

YOUR POV

You sat on your bed with your little tail flicking back and forth as the door bell rang you hid your tail in your (f/c) dress. you went to answer the door as you stepped down the stairs and then when you walked in to see a man that wasn't your father he was your fathers freind and once you looked at your mother she was holding a, letter, when you went over you picked it up with your little hands and read what it said (a!n: your 8) 'KILLED IN ACTION' your little body started to tremble then the worst happend your Ears and tail where showing the man that was standing saw this and grabbed you your mother screamed your name you didn't know what was happening but you knew it wasn't gonna be good as you cried harder the man out you in the car roughly as your mom banged on the window crying to let you go, that was the last you saw of your mother, when you woke up your little body was strapped down you look around franticly when you did you saw a deformed man he looked over to you and said " i.... A-am.... t-t-the r-r-r-rake." When he said that the people in the biohazard suits came over to you with the things you call knifes the man reached down and sedated your vision went blurry the last thing you saw was one of the patients ripping out almost killing everyone except a few then your little body being picked up... When you woke up again you body was covers in stitches and the man in the biohazard suit again with a knife going for your tail when he took some blood you cried out in vain.... 10 years of this happend. when you where 18 you where sick of it and broke free.... the same man had his knife in hand and with that you murdered him running out, lucky you, you found a girl quickly and took her clothes. you went too another part of whatever state you were in the woody part of it then found an old cabin and here you are (the rake got out)

FLASHBACK ENDING

You walked to your training spot and looked around and saw nothing so you got started

MASKY POV

I was sitting on a rock with hoodie and then slender told us there was a human in his forest for quite a while and wanted them dead... when hoodie and I got at the cabin I thought 'what the fuck why is it so clean?!?!?' I called slender and he came he was impressed with the cleanses. me and hoodie were about to walk off when a girl walked threw I turned to look to see if slender was there and he wasn't...

Y/N POV

I saw a man in a mask and one in a hoodie with a frown face..... I u-um mite have kicked them too hard the two boys fell over I felt bad we were a little ways from the house but close enough for me to carry them there am was a camera on the ground as it was gonna pick it up I herd somthing.......wolves. I pulled out my tail and my ears when they were gonna attack at any moment my eyes when from (e/c) to red my ears listened to there howls then you see them all giving a death glare, they ran off you put your ears and tail away again"heh scardey-cats" you walked over and picked up the camera and the boys once you got to the house you placed them down and made stew once you were done they were awake and ready to attack all you said was "do you think I would kill you, if I was I would have feed you to the wolves." the look down to your hands the one in the mask said " are those for us???" you put the bowls in front of them and told them it wasn't poisoned they ate it and then there was a screech coming from the windows the boys got up and then I saw him 'the rake' when he saw you he knew who you were instantly the two boys were confused... I told the everything the i showed then my arms,legs,and stomach.

MASKY POV

The girl got up in front of us then she pulled out.... a tail and ears.

HOODIE POV

'WHAT THE FUCK?!?! WHERE THE HELL DOES SHE PUT THAT?!?!?'

YOUR POV

It was the rake!!! I missed him so much! (o yeah where just friends.) I ran up and hugged him he was shocked " (y-y/n)?" then the pain came you coughed you tried to run to your pills but the pain was to much. Pointing towards the table

RAKES POV

Oh no (y!n) um um um where are they?!? I see them on the table 'FUCKING HANDS!!!!'

MASKY POV

'S-she is like me' I see rake trying to open the bottle I grab it from him and open it I take 1 pill out and give it to her.

(Y!N) POV

'THANK GOD I thought I was a gonner' I looked at the blood on the ground 'TCH it's so dirty' (a!n LEVI...) I go and get some cleaning supplies and start to clean the pool of blood

MASKY POV

' damn she's a good cleaner and dat ass' (XD lol) then hoodie whispers "Masky your staring" I swear I didn't blush a lot

HOODIE POV

I saw Masky staring I had to whisper "Masky your staring"

3rd person view

After (y!n) was done with cleaning catching little sneak peeks at Masky seeing that he was staring at your ass you told rake, masky, and hoodie that the man made you take an experimental shot and it almost killed you, but the found a type of pill for you to stop coughing for 4-6 hours so that was a hassle to pay for but you became a maid and got payed that way but because of an 'accident' They found out your secret and fired you and here you are...

MASKY POV

"would you like to be our maid... and trainer" said a familiar voice I knew who it was I turned and saw slender and splendor standing there " hey!! what do you mean trainer?!? I'm strong!!!" I said splendor looked at me then said "you wish..."

(Y!N) POV

two tall faceless men walked in and Masky and the one in the poka dots started to fight I've seen them around the forest and the one that seemed more formal asked me if I wanted to be a maid I couldn't hear him SOOO I said "SHUT UP!!!" then the do called 'splendor' and Masky shut up then I could hear the formal man " I'm slender man and this is splendor man"

.....

Ok guys sorry about the ending :p

BAII!!

Masky x readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara