Part 11 lemon

Hey long time no read!! Haha you get it!? .....no? Ok...=3="""
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n POV
I looked over at clarice and saw her leaning on EJ and BEN getting jealous of ej and I looked at ej and basically see the blush through his mask. I smiled and looked at Masky and saw him staring at me then blushes and looks away then I see ej cuddle to clarice and then BEN gets up and walks into the other room. Ej looks at him strangely then shrugs and puts his blanket over her and smiles and I cuddle to masky and he smiles and lifts his mask off and kisses you softly and passionately. As if it was a spell you kissed back and Masky lifted you up and EJ saw this and smiled and sloped something into masky pocket. I ignored it and masky carried me to the room and set me down gently on the bed and kissed me passionately he broke it. his eyes filled with lust and intimacy he kissed you roughly wrapping his arms around your waist and yours around his neck he rips your dress off cursing at the zipper and you take off the shirt covering his chest and you look at his chest and he takes off you bra. Kissing your neck while Cupping your boobs moving them around sending shivers down your spine and you put your hand down his pants and unbuttoned it and unzipped it taking off the pants and see the bulge in his boxers and he smiles on your neck and bites it leaving love bites and you moan "masky~~" he licks your sweet spot again then starts kissing down licking a perky nipple and moving one in a slow motion then licks the other one leaving a hickey and kisses down your chest and pulls at the hem of your panties and keeps kissing down and kisses your core "this wet already?" You moan in reply and run your hand through his hair and he licks your core again and rubs your clit and then pumps a finger in and out and you moan his name. Another finger in. Moan. You feel the knot in your stomach tighten. "Masky im gonna cum~~~!!" The knot goes away when you cum and he takes his fingers out and you lick his fingers and Then you slip off his boxers and get on top of him kissing him roughly and gose down kissing his abs that were there but not to buff and he grunts grabbing your waist and flipped you over and pounded into your core and you moan and tear up "it hurts!" He kissed your forehead "hold on babe" he waits a bit and you moan a bit telling him to go and he pounds into you "faster~~~!!!" He went faster. "Harder~~!!!" He went harder. This went on then the knot in your stomach got to its tightest "masky~~~~~!!!!!! I'm gonna!!!!" The knot disappeared as your cum went all over his dick and after a few more pounds he cummed too he fell next to you and you cuddled to him as he put the blankets over you and him. the air  smelling like sex.
~~~~~~~
GAH! That was akward for me
Like comment
Ideas for the next chapter? If so don't be afraid to comment