Part 15

Hey guys!! So it was voted boy(s)!
So here you go! Shameless promotion below look for ~ for story

Do you like any of the the following?
Rocket (guardians of the galaxy), crowley(supernatural), Elias Ainsworth (the ancient magus bride ), Loki (marvel), Raphael (teenage mutant ninja turtles), and/or kid law luffy (one piece)
Then you should check out my other stories! Thank you! Byeeeee
~~~~~~
~3rd person ~
You looked at the new room and smiled. You looked over at masky. "You ready? Cause I am!"  He smiled and looked at you. "Are you sure babe? I mean I can do it by myself."
"Nope! I can help you! I want to paint some stuff!"  He giggled at you and kisses your temple. "Fine but only for a bit" you pouted as he opened a window. "You pulled out the paint and started
~time skip~
You huffed tiredly and pouted. "(Y/n) it's been 15 minutes."
"I know it's boring I want to paint my tree already!"
" I know but you have to wait"
"Buttt maskyyyyy"
He giggled at your child-ness and pat your head and then put another tile in place. You sat in the rocking chair that tender man got you. You rubbed you stomach it was bigger now, you looked at masky then you felt a little kick. You smiled "masky he's kicking" he dropped everything and put his hands on your stomach earning a pout from you "maskyyy I liked this shirt" he looked at your now painted shirt then you and you had tears I your eyes and you cried  and he couldn't understand a thing you were saying. He took off his gloves and hugged you close and you cried and soon fell asleep he laughed a bit and picked you up. He went over to their room since they now shared one. Putting you in the bed and watched you sleep a bit before going back to work.

~time skip~

You woke up and looked around rubbing your eyes. You walked out and into the baby's room to see masky putting the last tile in place and you walked up to him smiling. You hugged him from behind and cuddled his back. "Babe." She smiled
"Yeah." He looked at you
"Hold on I need to pee." He laughed and you walked out. He placed a finger to the wall you painted, it was dry. He pulled out the paints you bought and put them into a painting tray. Once you came back you looked at him and he smiled and you hugged him. "As I was saying. I love you"
He laughed a bit " I love you too "
"Babe are you ready?"
"For?"
"The baby "
"No one is ready for a baby."
"Alright babe"
"Your wall is ready"
You gasped and went to the wall smiling and got to work on the painting of the tree. Smiling and stopping when the baby kicked. " don't hurt mommy so much you little fighter " you giggled. Once you finished painting you saw ej walk pass you yelled out to him and he ran in frantic "is it time already?!?! What's wrong?!?" I smiled and pointed at the trees "give me your hand" I pulled out all sorts of colors and smiled.
~timeskip~
you smiled at all the hand/paw/Hoof prints on the wall then put your own and then masky sand put mommy and daddy under them and put a little line and paused "I can't wait for him to come" you smiled.
Masky kissed your forehead and soon you were both in bed tired.

~3-4 am in the morning~

You heard a creek from your door and saw seed eater. "Hey seed what's up?" He looked at you and pulled up his paw you giggled and walked out "come on let's go get your paw on that wall" he followed you and soon his paw was added to your wall. You smiled and cuddled him when you felt a kick and gasped. Seed cuddle to you. You looked at him and smiled "I'm okay just a kick " you looked at him and pulled his head to you stomach and soon you felt movement and his ears went up and he cuddled your stomach protectively making you giggle. Soon you were walking to your room again and he sat at the side of the bed and he looked at you like 'can I stay here?' You smiled at he placed his head by your stomach as you fell asleep.

~time skip~

You woke up late and smiled at seed eater with his head still by your stomach. You giggle at that and pet his head as you got up. You puffed out. "Only a couple more months!"

~~~~
So I need a name! For a boy so yeah!
See you next time!