Chapter 13

Hey!!
I'm Sorry reader-chan=~="
------------
You woke up and saw Masky then looked around and saw that you were naked you yelped a bit, then remembered and smiled. You cuddle closer to Masky and smiled as he cuddled back. you closed your eyes and then thought ' wait a second.... did he use protection?' you woke him up again and asked. ¨whats that?¨ your face went pale and then you look at him ¨you might have gotten me pregnant.¨ he looked at you with shock are you serious?¨ you nodded and he just smiled trying to calm your nerves saying ¨even if you were I would love to have a kid with you!¨ you got up and threw on your clothes and headed down stairs with masky he was holding your hand. You started to make breakfast. once you were done you placed it all on the table and everyone got a plate and started eating, laughing at a joke Clarice said you looked at masky only to catch him staring at you. you blushed and smiled at him. Ben made a gagging noise then Clarice hit him and told him to shut up.

~time skip by sexy brooms~

you asked Clarice to go to the store with you, she smiled and happily said okay. you walked to your room and changed into something more suitable for shopping. you walked out and Clarice followed floating.

~time skip by Masky's mask~

you looked around grabbing the stuff you needed for dinner and cleaning supplies. then you turned into the baby/protection isle and grabbed a pregnancy test and put in the cart and Clarice gasped and smiled. ¨you and masky did the dirty!¨ I shushed her she said it again but more quietly. I nodded and she smiled ¨why didn't you tell me!?¨ she giggled the entire time we were checking out.

~time skip by Crowly naming his hell hound growley~

Clarice put away everything and then placed the box in your hands and pushed you into the nearest bathroom and waited outside. I took the test and did everything it said to do.

~10 mins later~

you looked at the little plus symbol and started to pace and Clarice opened to door masky in hand she pushed him in and then closed the door and waited. telling anyone who came by telling them to bug off. I looked at masky and glupped and said the two words ¨ I'm pregnant.¨ his face instantly turned into happiness.