Part 5

Clarices pov
I felt the need to get out of the fire it felt like it was in my skin, if there was any left so I just ran out of the door then passed out on the cold sidewalk. it felt so good at the time because of the burning sensation on my skin... I should start reprogramming my skin

Y/n pov
The girl ran out of the house and passed out on the ground her skin burnt by the fire and hair Burnt off by the red hot flames, skin practically melted off of her then we saw black numbers surround her body and her skin re-growing going back to her natural color a tan color "what is she?" I said without thinking. "I-I don't know..." BEN Said, he looked shocked "I-I think she's a human computer..." (an: BEN I'm a haunted human computer...duh) she started twitching getting up creepy like then her blonde hair regrew to its hip length she turned around and looked at me directly in the eyes "what are you looking at? Never seen a haunted game person.... oh wait" she said then looked at BEN which was checking her out I looked at masky and saw him doing the same I looked for Sally but saw her clinging to the girls leg sally just laughed when the girl picked her up and said "hello again clarice! How did you do that?" "Hello again and do what?" "Make your skin and hair grow back!" "I reprogram my skin and hair" by then she placed Sally on the ground clarinet glanced at me, BEN, and masky for a split second and nodded at Sally. sally screamed in happiness "YAY CLARICE IS GOING TO BE A CREEPY PASTA!!" Clarice was dumbfounded by the sentence and Sally grabbed clarices hand and my hand and we instantly grabbed something that turned out to be the boys hands clarice grabbed BENs hand and I grabbed masks, feeling the heat crawl to my face 'what this emotion??' (You've never delted with love before)
We got back and slender man said she could be a creepy pasta and we had a camp fire to celebrate... clarice wasn't afraid of the fire even though it was the way she died

""""
READ BELOW!!! OR ELSE NO NEXT CHAPTER!!030

Hey guys so I'm going to do a vote for the next chapter-3-
1) I could do a backstory of clarice burned
OR
2) just do a regular chappy with a little backstory of clarice burned
YOU DECIDE THE FATE!!