Epilogue

Ava's P.O.V.

Two years since I have been back with my mates. It has been the best two years in my life. It took us a while to get to the point where we were marked and mated. I was also pregnant again with twins, this time two girls fraternal.

I am now living at the pack house with my mates. Jackson and Ethan moved there too with Auriel who is also pregnant with twins, two identical boys.

Yesterday was the ceremony for Jackson and Ethan to take over the pack as Alphas and Auriel as their Luna. Two days ago, it was Emma who took over the Smith Organization. Josh and Chris decided to go help some of our struggling branches in Europe, but they now report to my daughter.

I am so proud of all my children. My mates and I decided to go tour the world a bit and enjoy each other's company. We plan on coming back here after the birth of our child, but we have seven months before the baby is ready to pop.

Enough time to enjoy each other's company. We plan to visit all of the Smith Organization's branches and enjoy life. Jackson and Ethan are more than ready to become Alphas with Auriel as their Luna.

For Emma, well, she is a little spit-fire. Exactly what the Organization needs to survive in this supernatural world. I am sad for her because she has not found her mate. But that means that the Moon Goddess has special plans for her.

It is a new start for everyone.