He sighed. "Okay."

"You've got this and remember, you're not gonna be perfect on the first try."

"I bet you were." He flirted.

She rolled her eyes playfully. "No, the second try."

"Oh."

"I don't have to cover your ears, do I." She asked jokingly.

"I mean, I wouldn't mind." He stuttered.

Louis tried his best to line up the shot with the middle of the target, trying his best to not tense up again. He breathed out and took the shot. "Fuck!" He screeched. The bullet had completely missed the target and instead had hit near the bottom of the tree the target was hanging on. "At least I hit something." he cheered.

She crossed her arms and shook her head. "If that was a walker, the most you would've done was given it a broken toe."

He frowned. "You're supposed to be teaching me, not insulting me."

"All right, all right, line up the shot again." She commanded.

Clem heard footsteps behind her and was surprised to see Violet. "Are you trying to teach this idiot how to shoot?" asked Violet, chuckling in between her words.

"Yeah, I found a few guns on the boat."

"Cool." She glanced over to Louis. "Don't kill her Louis. If you kill her I kill you." She glared at him. He nervously laughed.

"He's fine, Vi." Clem said defending him.

"Exactly, Vi, I've got a great teacher." He stood beside Clem with the gun pointing towards the floor.

Violet shrugged. "Just stick to the chair leg." she said, leaving them to continue the lesson.

"Just ignore her. Try again." He lined up the shot. Clem had to push down his elbows and shoulders again. This time she paid attention to his aim. "A little over to the right." He moved the gun to the right. "Aim higher." He aimed higher. "And keep the gun steady." He tried to steady his shaking hands. He took the shot and the bullet pierced again into the tree but a bit higher than before.

He shook his head at the failed attempt. "Welp, I guess I won't beat your high score of one bad try."

She sighed. Was she doing something wrong? She tried a different tactic. "Here line up the shot again." He did as she said. But instead of just instructing where he was meant to shoot. She stood behind him and took his shoulders.

Louis could feel his face start to get hotter. She lined up his shoulders, looking through the notch, to aim for him. "Ok, shoot." She said, still having her hands placed on his shoulders. He shot and this time the bullet touched the target but only the outer ring. "Great!" She cheered. She looked up to him and smiled. "Not the best, but you'll get better." She patted his back and let go of his shoulders.

"He's still not as good as me." AJ boasted.

"You got that right, little dude." He ruffled his hair and handed Clem back the gun. He slightly smiled at her.

"Thanks for the lesson." He stepped closer to her and grabbed her hand. "I really appreciate it. It was kinda fun."

"Yeah sure, anytime." She responded. "Soon, with a little practice, you'll be better than me."

"Not possible." He walked over to the target and pointed to the first shot she made, the one that pierced directly in the middle of the target. "This is skill." She chuckled. "Just remind me to never piss you off standing at a good distance with a target painted on my chest."