AJ nodded. "Yeah, it looks like a bigger version of my gun." He reached for it but Clem pulled it away.
"I don't think your ready for this one AJ but good observation."

AJ slumped down in his seat. "Do the other kids know how to shoot?" He asked.

"I don't think so but we can teach them and hopefully they can teach us to be . . . normal." They both laughed at her remark.

Louis once again entered the courtyard making his way to a giggling Clementine and AJ. He loved to see them both laugh. Neither of them smiled or laughed enough.

He was sweating from nervousness. His whole plan could easily backfire in his face. "Uh, Clem are you... cold?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck. Get it together Louis. He thought to himself. This should be easy, they talk, they hug, they kiss. What made this moment different.

She raised an eyebrow at his question. "Cold? Uh no, not really?" Shit! He thought to himself again. She got up from the table and put her bag back on her back. "Actually we were thinking that we could teach you to shoot." She smiled at him softly.

He laughed nervously trying to recuperate from his plan ending in failure. "Uh Clem, I don't think I can practice shooting with AJ's gun."

"Actually, I picked a few up from the boat." She switched her bag onto her stomach and showed him the guns.

"Oh..." He said in shock. "I guess I'm not getting out of this one."

"Not a chance, Prince Charming." The three walked to the other end of the courtyard where there was a target for shooting arrows.

Clem grabbed the gun from the bag and tried to get used to it again. Even though she hadn't used one in a while, you never forget how to use a gun. "Our goal for you today is this," She pointed the gun near target and pulled the trigger. The bullet ended up hitting perfectly in the middle of the target. The bullet ended up going straight through the target and on the other side of the fence. "Easy." Everyone turned there way when they heard the gun go off.

"Clem? Louis? What the fuck?" Marlon said speed-walking over to them. "Do you know how loud that was?"

Clem shrugged. "Not loud enough to attract any walkers. We're far from the fence. It's fine." Argued Clem, her voice getting more aggressive. "Willy yells louder than the gun and he doesn't attract any. Relax."

Marlon sighed and left the two be, but not before smirking at Louis, still teasing him about Clem. She continued her lesson, with AJ nodding at everything she said. "Usually I would teach you with bottles but, you know, we don't really have any." She handed him the gun. Louis hesitated to grab it but he did and started shaking when he had it in his hands.

"Are you okay?" She asked, noticing that he was shaking.

"You know, it's a lot easier to not accidentally kill someone with a chair leg than with a gun." He said still laughing nervously.

"Don't worry your not gonna kill anyone." She reassured touching his shoulders. "Show me how you think you hold it." She instructed, now crossing her arms to see how much he knew.

He pointed his arms straight out, hardly even bending them, with his shoulders almost up to his ears and his body tense. Clem and AJ took one look at his form and busted out laughing. Louis took down his stance and placed his hands on his hips scowling at the two. "You're terrible." AJ said continuing to laugh.

Clem stopped herself. "Okay, so this is gonna be harder than I thought." She said through a few giggles. "Just remember, the gun isn't going to hurt you, it's just a thing."

"You make it sound easier than it is." He said getting back in his stance with Clem still trying to hold in her laughs.

She stood beside him, critiquing his actions. "To aim you look through that notch, on the top." He looked through it to see what she was referring to. "Don't lock your elbows." She pushed down on his elbows. "And maybe you should push these down too." She lightly pushed his shoulders, making him relax them. "Line up the part at the end with your target and remember to press the trigger steadily."