Chapter 22

'As soon as you get out onto that stage your fears and worries would be forgotten, the adrenaline will take over and you'll have the best performance ever, and wanting more,' Siva finishes explaining, trying to calm my fears.

We pull up right outside the gates leading to the London stadium. The view of outside is so big and spectacular that the fear of seeing how big the inside is gives me butterflies; thinking of the amount of fans would be filling the space.

We all step out of the limo, standing just looking at the place we will be performing at tomorrow.

'Kiara, I have something for you,' Nathan says pulling me aside from everyone, reaching into his pocket.

'Turn around, and lift your hair away from your neck.'

'Nathan...' I try to argue while doing as he told me.

He brings around a necklace clipping it together at the back of my neck. I let go of my hair, looking down at the necklace as I spin around on my heels to face him.

'Nathan you shouldn't have.'

'It doesn't matter, we have been through so much in such little time, I need some way to show your mine.'

I can't help a grin spread on my face as I look down, still holding the charm on the necklace. The beautiful word 'love' written in cursive writing, decorated by silver stones. We walk closer to the building, but not getting far away from the limo before we get ambushed by crazed fans, not only screaming the boys names, but also mine.

We get pulled along with the help of Martin and Kevin, getting through the gates away from the crowd but only just. I quickly look down at my neck making sure my new necklace is still there. Seeming last time I dealt with a crowd of fans my necklace broke off.

'Why are they letting some fans in?' I ask looking back at the gate.

'They got VIP tickets, they watch us do rehearsals then watch is tomorrow for sound check before watching the main performance,' explains Jay and Max.

'Oh, awesome.'

'You are okay with it right?' asks Nathan entwining his fingers with mine.

'Yeah...Yeah, I am,' nodding my head slightly as I speak.

I stay looking down at my fingers, fiddling with my jacket; I don't even notice that we are actually inside the stadium, the beautiful and very open spaced stadium.

'Wait, where are we going?' I ask looking back at the massive stage while being pulled along with the group.

'We are going backstage, to the rooms, to show you around. Where we get ready for a show, the way we walk to get on the stage, the list is sort of endless,' explains Martin getting a bit puffed at the end.

We continue walking down the long hallway, it's like it's never ending.

'Is this any longer, it must take forever to get to the stage and then back here again to change.'

Nobody answers, I just skip a bit ahead of everyone and start twirling around, getting dizzy soon after. I don't stop spinning as the wall nears closer to my face. A numerous amount of hands reach for me, pulling me away from the wall, instead I collapse to the floor in a fit of laughter holding me head as it continues to spin.

'Don't have to much fun,' says Max, placing a hand in front of my face for me to grab.

I take his hand and get to my feet. I look around trying to find Nathan but can't find him anywhere.

'Hey guys, where's Nathan?'

Everyone looks around and just shrugs, except for Jay.

'Jay!!!' I say stepping closer to him, insisting he tell me where he is.

'He's back at the stage.'

'Thank you.'

'But he doesn't want you to meet her like this,' Jay begins to whisper; I just ignore him and keep walking back down the hallway.

I get to the side of the stage, Nathan's back is toward me, so he won't see me approaching, he is leaning against a nearby wall. I hear lowered whispers, from Nathan and some younger unknown girl, I can't see. I slowly and quietly climb the nearby stairs. The next thing I see as soon as I'm on the stage, catches me off guide. Nathan places his hand upon the blondes shoulder and slowly leans closer to her.

'So this is why you've been acting weird today, there are easier ways to break up with someone,' with that little grand entrance I leave both the stage and the stadium, tears streaming down my face.

The door doesn't slam shut till I'm half way down the path, soaking wet from the heavy rain, at least whoever is following me cant tell I am crying.

'Kiara!! Kiara!!' the unforgettable Gloucester accent fills the air, calling my name.

He finally catches up to me just before I reach the gates, every step splashing against the puddles, spinning me around on my heels.

My hair is stuck to my face, I take his hand and I know my eye make up would be ruined from both the rain and my crying.

'I'm sorry you found out like this.'

'I thought we were behind all this cheating thing?'

'We are. Wait. What? You think me and Jess are dating?'

'Jess? She has a name now?'

'Yes, of course, she's my sister, Kiara,' he explains with sadness in his eyes and disappointment in his voice.

'I'm sorry, I didn't know, can you forgive me?' I ask feeling ashamed as I look down and fiddle with my hands.

'Of course. Do you know what I love about the rain?' he asks changing the subject quickly with just cheeky grin spread across his face.

'That no one can tell you've been crying?' I ask letting out a laugh while wiping some water or tears away.

'Yes, but no.'

He takes both his hands in mine, brushes some hair off my face while still holding on. He closes his eyes as he leans in close, planting his lips on mine, taking all the embarrassment out of my mind and body. He pulls away slowly, bringing one hand to cup the side of my face.

'That I've finally been able to kiss you in the rain.'

'I thought these moments only happen in movies, and these feelings I'm feeling only happen in books.'

'What feelings?' he asks curious taking my hand in his once again and leading me back inside the stadium to find the others and finish our tour.

As we enter, we both notice screaming fans, waiting for our rehearsals. We quickly shuffle along, our clothes and hair dripping wet, trying to get away from the screaming girls to get dry for our rehearsals. We find everyone in one of the change rooms, fixing their final touch ups, putting their ties on and fixing their hair. We rush past, them into the next room, grabbing towels to dry our hair and try to dry our clothes.

'Come on Nathan, Kiara! Time to go on stage.' Max's voice rings through the hall, followed by many footsteps echoing through.

We run out of the room, still in slightly wet clothes, giggle as we try to catch up with everyone else.

'Have you got a song you'd like to sing, so these fans know what your capable of?' asks Kevin.

'Yeah I have a song in mind,' I answer smiling toward Nathan.

'Well out you go then.'

'Show then what you got,' Tom says patting me on the back.

I go out nerves and butterflies filling my stomach, I stand in the middle of the stage, the music begins to play my song, I close my eyes and bring the mic to my mouth ready to start singing.

As I exit the stage I can't contain my excitement, I leap into Nathan's arms. He spins me around slowly as I rest my forehead on his.

'I can't wait till tomorrow, it is going to be good,' I whisper as he places me back on the ground.

He kisses me gently on the lips before Jay, Tom, Max, Siva and Nath all walked up into the Stage leaving me with Kevin and Martin as their music to 'Glad you came' starts to play.