Chapter 3

I couldn’t gather up any other words, I place my fingers gently on my lips, the very same lips that, not just a few seconds ago were placed on Nathan’s. He places his hand upon mine; sending unknown chills down my spine.

‘Kiara, I have to tell you somethi-‘

‘NATHAN!!!’ yelled the sweet Nottingham accent of the one and only Jay McGuiness.

Nathan stands and helps me to my feet, he walks toward the back of the stage, I just stand there, tears pricking my eyes, even though I’m not in a relationship with him yet. He stops just before the doorway to backstage, turns around and races back to stand in front of me.

‘I forgot to give you two things!’

‘What?’ I ask confused.

‘This,’ he leans in, our lips inches apart before his soft lips press against mine, making me melt even more inside, I open my eyes to see Nathan staring at me, with the smallest sparkle in his lovely green eyes.

‘And this,’ he says once the moment ends, he hands me a small piece of paper, with a mobile number on it, his mobile number, ‘Call me?’

He walks to the back of the stage as I walk toward the doors exiting the hall. I get out my phone while walking to find Carol, I add Nathan’s number in my contacts and I press the call button and instantly put my phone to my ear.

‘Hello?’

‘Hey Nathan, it’s Kiara, I’m just calling to make sure that you now have my number!’

‘Thanks…I’ll see you next lesson, I still have to tell you something!’

I sit down next to Carol with a massive grin on my face, after just getting off the phone with Nathan and thinking back to what only happened minutes again between us too.

‘What’s that smile for? OMG!!’ Carol quickly goes questioning to knowing what just happened.

‘What?’

‘You didn’t did you? Please tell me everything!’

‘Wait… what are you going on about?’

‘Nathan! Silly!’ I quickly look around, hoping no one heard or better hoping no one was pretending not to listen.

‘No one heard, now as your best friend, I demand you to tell me everything!’

‘Okay… we kissed,’ I whisper looking down at my fidgety hands.

‘What?’ Carol asks, leaning closer while cupping her hands over her ears to hear better.

‘We kissed.’

‘OMG! How did it feel kissing a famous person? Was he any good at it?’

‘To be honest it felt ten times better than kissing Daniel, and to me, every kiss made me fall for him even more,’ I say dreamily, staring off into space.

‘Every… Kiss? How many times did you kiss?’ Carol asks, full of questions and full of curiosity.

‘Two? But they were deep, long and magical kisses that lasted for like forever.’ Carol stared at me shocked and seeming a bit jealous yet also excited for me.

‘Oh, and I also got his number, well we traded numbers… sort of.’

‘And all of this happened after everyone left the hall?’

‘Yeah, but before it was just Nathan and I, Tom was telling me that Nathan likes me.’

‘So you talked to Tom Parker? And kisses Nathan Sykes?’