Author's Note

Hey Guys!!!

'All of You' has finally come to an end... I feel sad and happy at the same time ;) (Hopefully you guys do too >_<).

Okay, so I am the third author of this account. My name will be

Admin AJ

I just turned 17 and I'm in grade 11.

I know some of you may be confused whether who wrote which book so I'll explain it to you.

-She is Beautiful is by my elder sister Admin SAM. (A Lee Know stan. She has no marks on her fictions)

-Bashed is by my younger sister Admin MIA. (A Hyunjin stan. She has a star on her fictions)

-All of You is by me (the middle one XD) Admin AJK. (Obviously, Han stan <3. I have a thunder emoji on my fictions.)

I hope this can clear up your confusions, if you have any.

I am a hardcore Han Jisung stan, hence I wrote this fan fiction about him. I stan multiple k-pop groups, but I have two ults besides Jisung.

1- Jungkook (forever and ever my no.1 / P.S next ff is hopefully gonna be about Kookie bby so anticipate it, only if my lazy ass ever writes one XD.)

2- Jaebum Love of my life <3. I will write one about him too.

So, I hope now you know a little about me.

Anticipate future fan fictions and please give this one love and support, because your love gives me the strength to write more and better.

Don't forget to VOTE if you liked it.

Thankyou so much! I love you guys!

~Signing off, Admin AJ <3