Where did it go?

Arg. Mornings. They're either really busy so that it's hard to keep up or I'm just dead to the world so that I hate everyone and everything if they wake me up early. This morning seems to be the latter. Right now I want to murder Gwilym. He woke me up so early this morning by not being in bed. Sure, I should be used to him going for his morning runs by now, seeing as he does this nearly every morning, but my brain has now decided to be an ass and won't let me sleep without him beside me.

After tossing and turning in bed after what feels like hours, I've had enough and decide to get up and drag myself into the kitchen. When I enter, I am immediately hit with the sound of Gwilym humming 'Somebody to Love' and scrubbing dishes from last night. I guess I did have a bigger sleep than what I thought considering he's already home from his run.

"Good morning sleeping beauty. You're up early for you. You usually sleep until at least 11 and it's only 9." Okay, maybe I didn't sleep later than what I thought. It's still too early for this.

"That's because my brain wouldn't let me sleep without you beside me." I grumble, sitting on the seat at the counter as Gwilym busy's himself making a cup of coffee. That's when I notice it, my grumpiness at the world being completely thrown to the side. "Hold up, stop right there, Gwil." I say, standing up to make my way to a frozen Gwilym, looking at me in confusion which is actually really adorable. "What happened to your beard? And when did you even shave it?"

"This morning. And honey, I told you last night, it's for a role. They asked me to do this for my part." He says in a slow voice, knowing that sometimes when I get very tired, I tend to forget things that have been said to me, but for once I actually didn't forget. I just want to play some games with him.

"Well, they are monsters. There's nothing but smooth skin now." I say with a pout, sliding my fingers over the clean-shaven, sharp jaw.

"Y/N, borhap did the same thing, you know that right? And yet you didn't complain then, so why the sudden change now?"

"Well, before you were playing Brian May, and might I say, you looked damn fine in that role." This causes him to laugh slightly, making me smile before I carry on. "So, I let it slide that time." I know that I've slightly overstepped my boundaries when his smile becomes pinched and a self conscious look spreads across his face. This is a look I never wanted to see, especially on him.

"Does it really look that bad? He asks in a small voice which breaks me. I cup his face and look deep into his blue eyes so that he knows that I mean what I'm about to say.

"No, of course it doesn't. I was just trying to take the piss, is all. Your still by far the hottest, sexiest man I know and that's not going to change whether or not you have a beard." I lean up, peppering kisses all over his face, making him smile and laugh, sending a shot of relief through me. "But it'll definitely take some getting used to, that's for sure." I place a final kiss on his lips.

"Okay, Y/N, just admit it. You have a kink for my beard, don't you?" He asks, a smirk playing on his lips. His emotions are changing so fast, it's starting to become difficult to keep up.

"What? I have no idea what you are talking about." I say with fake innocence.

"Mmhmm." He lifts an eyebrow.

"Fine." I sigh out. "You look hot as fuck with a beard and it feels really nice against me." I finish, growing a little shy with what I said at the end.

"Does it now." His smirk has grown so seductive as he wraps his arms around my waist to bring me flush up against him. I wrap my arms around his neck to try and bring us closer together so that there is no space between us.

"Oh yeah." I say seductively, biting my lip.

"When I've finished filming, I might just have to grow it back out again. But for now, I'll just have to try and give you as much pleasure without it as I can manage."

I'm so shocked by his comment that all I can manage is a breathy; "fuck me" which I say more to myself, but he dips his head, so close to mine so that he can whisper in my ear;

"Don't worry, I plan on doing just that all day."