"What's wrong, Kookie?" the tiger hybrid asked with an annoyed tone, munching his sandwiches and wiping some leftover of strawberry jam from Jungkook's cheek.

Jungkook gestured his older brother to come closer, he whispered to Taehyung, "Appa is sick!" the tiger raised his eyebrow and searched for their father's tall figure, he examined him.

Seokjin rubbed his forehead because the dizziness started to become a little too much. He wondered if his condition became this bad because of the lack of sleep or because he worked too much. The problem with Taehyung's real parents also made him more tired in the past weeks. Namjoon took care the troublesome part and assured Seokjin those people won't disturb them but still if they are really Taehyung's parent then Seokjin didn't have any heart to keep the tiger hybrid away for too long from his real parents.

He coughed again, harsher this time, his shoulders shook and he shut his eyes unconsciously. He wiped the tears from the corner of his eyes, he needed bedrest but he must drop the children to the nursery school first.

"See?!" Jungkook huffed, his older brother nodded his head. Their father was sick indeed. What should they do?

"Jungkook-ah, Taehyung-ah, go take a bath-" Seokjin coughed again, covering his mouth. He was scared the boys would get sick too in this case.

"Appa," Taehyung stepped closer, the older hybrid looked down and met a serious face of the tiger hybrid, "You're sick!" he shouted, ears tensed and Seokjin couldn't help but smile.

'Yeah, I'm,' his sarcastic mind replied inside his head.

"I'm not," Seokjin shook his head, giving Taehyung an empty plate; a silent order to put it in the nearby sink.

"But you're!" Jungkook jumped beside him, the older hybrid didn't remember when the young approached him.

"Just a stuffy nose," Seokjin rubbed his stuffy nose, Taehyung clearly saw his father's face turned a little red. According to their teachers in the nursery school, that's meant a fever!

This also happened when a kid named Bambam from Jungkook's class had a fever, his face became red and hot. The teachers ended up calling Mark, Bambam's older brother to pick him up.

"Appa," Jungkook hugged Seokjin's feet, pulling the older man's pant harshly so he would bend down.

Seokjin frowned but followed what his son wanted, he bent his knee. Taehyung's tail caught his wrist, wrapped around his father's hand like a snake so he couldn't run away. The tiger hybrid touched Seokjin's forehead and gasped dramatically.

"Let's call Namjoon-hyung!" The tiger hybrid shouted. Seokjin blinked in confusion before the realization hit him.

"No- wait the minute Jungkook- Taehyung-" he tried to stop them but when he stood up abruptly, his surroundings spun and he wanted to puke.

Well, he was really sick.

Seokjin leaned to the kitchen table, gripping the table's edge; his breath felt hot and his eyes blurred a little. He felt worse than yesterday and just in several minutes, he felt more awful.

He heard a muffled sound from the other room, must be the children trying to find his mobile phone. He put in on the bedroom's nightstand.

The older hybrid slumped down to the floor when his knees buckled, leaning his heavy head to the kitchen's counter.

His eyelids felt heavy, he huffed and ruffled his hair. He remembered when he was a kid he often whined to Namjoon to buy him ice cream when he had a fever.