The King's Sight

BEAM POV

Months have passed since the accident..I came to the cafe to look for forth but Park and Lam said it will be a long time forth would come back..but I would always go to the cafe everyday..I'll just sit in the corner hold unto forth's gear and reminisce the good sweet memories of Forth and me..

"You really love Forth..Nong!" Park said.
"Yes  I do, I want to see him..I pray to the heavens
for him to cameback to Me..I love him..I will wait for him no matter how long it takes I will wait for him" I said.

" Our boss king Forth also loves you Beam..remember that He loves you deeply that he's willing to sacrifice everything for you just to see your light". Lam added

As I left the cafe..I was greeted by a very cheerful dog  wagging his tail towards me.The dog would lick my face and would be very cute and fluffy towards me..It tickled me so it made me giggle.and in his collar it is written "Twinkle like Beam"

"So buddy your name must be twinkle!" I said while ruffling his hair in which he would jum up and down because of it."
"Where could be your owner buddy!? Your owner must be as loving as you"..I said.

FORTH POV

It has been months since beam had an accident..I long for him..I wan to feel him..touch him..I am in my darkness with his absence..but I have to be away for Beam..Everyday I would be outside the cafe with my dog Twinkle like beam..

Twinkle is indeed like beam..Very loving and sweet..he would be my companion through this darkness..He would comfort me everytime I would cry.He would put his nose to my lap everytime we would go outside of the cafe.

One day Twinkle's leash got lose so he immdiately ran towards a man..whose scent was very familiar.. and the giggle was like music to my ears..

"So your name must be twinkle?!" the man said
"Where could be your owner buddy? he said.

The  man is my love beam..He mus not see me at this state so I hide myself..

Twinkle went to Beam, when can't find me..Everything would end up always with Beam that's how much I love him..first my gear and now twinkle..Beam its alaways with you I thought.

BEAM POV

I have no choice but to take care of Twinkle because his owner could not be found..so I brought him with me at my dorm..
I miss forth badly that I started to cry in bed, Twinkle get unto my bed and started to put his nose unto my face it is as if comforting me..so I hugged him and eventually sleep..

I went to the cafe the next day with twinkle to return him to his rightful owner..

at the cafe

"You've met Twinkle..! have you seen his owner?!" Park asked.
"Yes I saw twinkle outside and No I have not met his owner yet! that's why I'm here to return him! So you know his owner?" I said.

Before Park can answer Twinkle was running up and down and was super excited on his leash that he ran towrds the stockroom which I saw a man hiding..

Twinkle went to the man excitedly!
"Calm down twinkle! Sorry if I left you!"the man said
The voice and the man is very familiar..It's my love Forth.
I immediately hugged him and kissed him..His eyes stared blankly and was filled with tears!
"Forth Love I'm sorry! You've suffered alot because of me.." I said while crying and touching his face..
He just stared blankly and touched my face while crying..
"No Beam Love, I am the one who has to apologize..I'm sorry for hurting you and leaving you..
We were just crying into each others arms while kissing..
I'm just happy that I've found my Forth..
Come on Forth let's go home and make up for the lost time..
As he stepped outside the room He took out a guide stick and twinkle approached him..
I was shocked to see that Forth is blind..then it hit me..

BEAM'S FLASH BACK

I woke up after the accident in darkness I cannot see anything..that I why I just cried..I thought I was just having a nightmare ..so I became hysterical that the nurse have sedated me to make me calm..
I woke up now and can see and Kit told me that I have been unconcious for quite sometime.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Forth what is the meaning of this why are you blind?" I asked crying again
"I have to let you see Love even if it means darkness for me..that is how much I love you..Forth said
"I was trying to move away from you, but I would always end up to you, my love beam"..

I kissed him deeply..

"I love you too Forth" Looking and touching his eyes
"I would be your sight instead..and  let my Love for you be your light"

While hugging side to side and tugging twinkle along we walked out the cafe..

"I LOVE BEAM!" forth said
"I LOVE YOU TOO FORTH" I said
**bark bark twinkle said

************end******************
Thank you friends for reading! I hope you've enjoyed the story as I've enjoyed it also
xoxo