The Truth 2

FORTH POV

My heart is also betraying me..it was broken but still its beats for Beam..I long for him..when he was kneeling and asking for forgiveness.. I wanted to hug him so bad and It pains me to se him cry..but still I'm hurt..

Weeks have passed after I fired Beam..The atmosphere in the cafe is very gloomy and sad ..I miss the sunshine that Bea would bring in the cafe, when she is serving the customers..The way she smiles at me the warmth of her hugs and her sweet kisses towards me..I miss her..my heart misses her..

"So How's the broken hearted King?" Park asked.
"Screw you Park!"
"Come to think of it Bea being a guy is not bad either..Beam is beautiful..He brought you positivity and goodness..He brought you warmth..There would always be smile on your face..You became more patient now..You learn to live your life , boss thats what Bea- Beam had brought you.." Park said

"Still , he managed to hurt me and betrayed me!" I said..

"But don't you swing that way Boss..?". You don't look at gender..No matter what age No matter what gender love is love..Beam may have hurt you..betrayed you but he turned your life around..".
"Do you see yourself without Beam in the future..? I hope that you can forgive her Na, He just loved you.." Park said..

I cannot unlove Bea/Beam..my heart search for him..I really miss him..So I went to his university secretly just to have a glimpse of him..I saw him with Pha and Kit in the cafeteria,the glow in his eyes is gone..He seldom smile..

I followed him and he went to king cafe..just standing outside crying..while touching my gear..I wanted to hug him and comfort him..but my pride would not let me.. he eventually went to the dorm..I even followed him..

I'm terribly craving for him from a far..