I ignored him and left his house, going back to my own. I went downstairs into my room and checked my phone, seeing that it was only 3pm. I signed, but got under my covers and closed my eyes, not wanting to be awake.

* * * *

I woke up a couple hours later, and I felt disappointed. I tore myself out of the covers and went upstairs. I turned on the TV for background noise and went into my kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of vodka out of the cupboard and started chugging it from the bottle.

About an hour later I picked up my phone and called Jack.

"Hey, love."

"Heyyyyyyy."

"Are you drunk?"

"I'm totally wasted."

"Is everything alright?"

"Oh, it's great. The whore my boyfriend cheated on me with is pregnant, and she was at his house again. So, everything is amazinggggg." I slurred my words as I spoke.

"Shit, I'm sorry."

"Noooo, I'm watching Masterchef and I've got tunes playing. Can you hear the tunes?"

"Yeah. I'll be over there soon, alright?"

"Are you coming to party with me?"

"Yes."

I hung up the phone and smiled. I took another large drink and stood in front of the TV.

"Well, that's not how you swirl pasta, Sam. It's going to be completely uncooked!" I screamed at the show.

I was standing on my kitchen counter about five minutes later when Jack walked in. I was dancing horribly to the music, the bottle swinging in my grasp.

"HEYY BITCHHH," I yelled at him.

"Oh.. that's... that's just great," he mumbled to himself. He sighed and walked over to me. I wanted him to dance with me and I didn't understand why he looked upset.

"Drinkkkkkkk!"

"No, Y/N. Get down."

"Nopeee." I took another large drink and swayed my hips back and forth. He grabbed my legs and draped me over his shoulder, then crouched down to place me on the floor. All I saw was a blur. 

"Why'd you take me off my stage?" I asked sadly.

"How much have you drank?" he grabbed the bottle out of my hand.

"It was full when I started." 

He sighed and set it down. He grabbed my arm and went to turn off my music. I frowned and faced him.

"Talk to me."

"No, Jack. I don't wanna think about it. I don't want to feel this."

"I understand. Why don't I take you downstairs and I'll sit with you while we watch something, okay?"

I nodded my head and watched him shut off the TV and carefully guide me down the stairs.

"Wooo. I feel like a tippy boat." 

He chuckled at my remark and led me into my room.

"You feel alright? Are you normally sick when you drink?" he asked.

"No. I don't throw up because I think it's gross and I don't wanna."

"Well, that's not exactly how that works, but sure."

He helped me get onto my bed and I sat on it, staring at him. I took off my jeans and he looked away quickly.

"What are you doing?" he asked.