chorus

hey guys
and guyettes
and everything in between
i am in chorus bc *apparently* i have some type of voice, and i got in last year and started this year. me and my (not current) best friend auditioned together but i got into fall chorus and she got into spring chorus. but i'm in after school group so when we have rehearsals we do see each other (we don't talk or anything, just a few glances here and there ig). but she's an amazing singer and i'm really not and i remember thinking that i wouldn't get in and she would but it's okay because (i'm pretty sure) we both like singing, and she's doing well. we had rehearsals the other day and it went well we were singing a few songs including high hopes and burn, but i walked home alone and i cried almost all the way home (not that anyone cares). um i got really nostalgic and i guess jealous? bc she and her now best friend got in a car together and dropped her off i'm pretty sure. unless i saw wrong. but i just remember thinking "that used to be me" and then i just overthought everything, making me cry harder. and everything was blurry and my tears were like freezing on my face but i really couldn't stop. i'm not writing this for sympathy, i'm writing this to get it off my chest since essentially 3 people read this consistently. so hey there to y'all. um that's really it, i just kinda gravitate between friends i guess, but i do have one great friend rn, so i guess i got that going for me. but otherwise i just try and get included in stuff, but really i'm the one who "walks behind when the sidewalk is too small"

i love the chorus teacher though. she's so sweet and funny and she has a vintagy, thrifty, fashion sense (if that makes sense)

ah well, just another day in my sucky life.
bye bye beautiful babes :)