Chapter 5

Jimin was freaking out.

It was Sunday evening and tonight Yoongi was coming over to stay with him for five days.

Yoongi was going to be here in about five minutes and Jimin was now pacing back-and-forth in his bedroom about to have a panic attack.

Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! What if I embarrass myself in front of him again? Who are you kidding Kim Jimin, of corse you're going to embarrass yourself.

Groaning loudly he plops himself on his bed looking at Nibbles. "I don't think he'll ever feel the same way." Jimin whispers to his lavender duckie, staring back at him with his glass beaded eyes. "He's so handsome, smart, he can write and produce music... and I'm just me." Jimin frowns.

Not sure how long he's been staring into the distance, but he jumps a little when he hears Jin calling for him. "Jimin, Yoongis here!"

Jimins stomach erupts in butterflies, he grabs Nibbles and hesitantly makes his way down stairs. When he reaches the bottom of the staircase he sees some big suitcases, Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi having a conversation. Jimin walks up to Jin hiding behind him, buring his face in Jins back.

Feeling his shy little brother Jin turns to Jimin giving him a hug. "Hey Minnie, you gonna behave for Yoongi while we're gone?"

Jimin nods his head in his older brothers chest now, Jin laughs. "Why so shy?" Jimin just shrugs.

Namjoon pats Jimins head and gives him a hug as well. "It'll be okay, we'll only be gone for a couple days." Jimin just looks up and the taller and nods his head.

Jin gives Jimin a kiss on the cheek and hugs his brother on more time. "Be good and listen to Yoongi, okay."

"Okay, hyung." Jimin stands in the doorway.

Hearing the taxi out outside all of them say their goodbyes. Jimin watches Jin and Namjoon get into the car and drive away.

That's it.. We're alone now.

Pulling Nibbles tight to his chest, Jimin doesn't dare look behind him, knowing damn well who's there. Getting the courage to turn around to start the conversation the older beats him to it.

"Have you eaten yet?"

"Um, no." Jimin says in a small voice, still holding onto Nibbles.

"What me to make you some ramen or something?"

Jimins eyes widen in delight. "Yes please." He chirps.

"I can't believe Jin didn't feed you before he left." Yoongi grumbles walling into the kitchen with Jimin behind him.

"I told hyung I was fine without eating." Jimin says sitting down at the kitchen counter, setting the stuffed duck in the chair next to him, making it look like Nibbles is ready to eat as well.

"Why'd you say that?" As the older rummages through the pantry looking for the ramen.

"O-Oh well, I-I'm trying to lose weight." Jimins voice getting smaller and smaller. "I'm kinda chubby." He says with a frown.

Grabbing Yoongis full attention now, his head snaps over to the smaller, looking down at his lap looking as if he's about to cry.

Yoongi stalks towards him, the once he's in front of him he calls out his name. "Jimin." But the younger refuses to look up. "Jimin. Look at me." Voice deep and demanding. When Jimin looks up eyes are red and cheeks wet. Yoongi takes another step closer their chests only centimeters apart and pulls him into a hug.

"Jimin there is absolutely nothing wrong with you." Yoongi says as he embraces the younger, one arm around his waist the other in Jimins soft hair. Jimin now softly crying, burying his head into the olders chest. It's no secret that Jimin has struggled with body issues. Jin always expressed how worried he is about his little brother, it used to be much worse months ago, where Jimin would hardly eat anything for weeks. Jimins a lot better now, but still has those bad habits.

"B-But-" The younger squeaks out.

"When I'm here you will not starve yourself or ever. Do you understand me, Jimin?" Yoongi grabs Jimins chin with his thumb and index finger, not enough to hurt the younger, but just so he can't look away.

"I-I understand."

"Good, don't let anyone tell you different, you're beautiful Jimin." Yoongi say says now looking into the smallers starry eyes, nose still red from crying. "And don't tell yourself those things either." Voice now just above a whisper.

"I won't." Jimins voice soft and quiet.

"Good." Yoongi says taking the sleeve of his hoodie and wiping away the left over tears on Jimins cheeks, then going back to the pantry to make him and Jimin some food.

When Jimin slurps up the last noodle of his ramen it was around 7:30 pm, which is still too early for bed, so he turns to Yoongi who has also just finished his meal as well. "D-Do you wanna watch a movie with m-me?" Jimin shyly asked as he plays with on of Nibbles glass eyes who is now sitting on the counter so Yoongi could sit next to him.

"Of course I would. What would you like to watch?"

"Finding Nemo?" Jimin looks up the Yoongi with hopeful eyes.

"Finding Nemo it is then." Yoongi smiles.

One thing that Jimin has always noticed is that Yoongi is alway kind to him. He's always gentle with him. He never snaps or gets annoyed like when he hangs out with Jin or their other friends. Then again Jimin is sensitive, you can't yell at the poor boy without him bursting into tears. Or just seeing other people argue up sets him as well.

"Okay!" Jimin smiles back, he goes to get the dvd that's upstairs in his bedroom. Yoongi goes to sit on the couch in the living room, waiting for him. When Jimin comes back he's also brought pillows and blankets. He sets them down on the ottoman in front of the couch, then goes to get Nibbles who is still sitting on the kitchen counter. Jimin pops the dvd in and sits down on the couch about a foot away from the older.

The younger too invested in watching the movie doesn't notice how the older watches him. He doesn't notice how fondly Yoongi looks at him when Jimin giggles at his favorite line in the movie. (AN: "He touched the butt." 🙂) But since Jimin thinks Yoongi isn't paying attention to him, so he takes the chance to scoot closer to the older, which Yoongi definitely notices. After sliding closer to the older they're soon almost shoulder to shoulder, Jimin stops there since he's now too nervous to get any closer.

When Yoongi notices that Jimin hasn't moved closer to him in awhile he sees that the younger has already fallen asleep. Taking a moment to look at Jimin features, the gentle smile never leaves his face.

Yoongi turns off the tv, he takes a blanket and cocoons it around Jimins small body. Nibbles is already in Jimins arms and with that he picks up the younger with ease and heads upstairs to his bedroom. Yoongi sets Jimin down and tucks him in, he turns on his moon shaped nightlight not wanting Jimin to somehow wake up scared in the dark. Remembering the time when the power went out when him and the rest of their friends were downstairs, Jimin came running down with tears in his eyes because his room all of a sudden went black scaring him.

Yoongi walks to the door looking back at the boy, then leaving to go sleep in the guest bedroom.

This chapter sucked🤢
Sorry if I haven't updated in awhile, I have been on  JURY DUTY for the past 3 days!! At least tomorrows my last day🥳
And if you don't know what jury duty is google it.
Also sorry if this chapter was boring, but we may or may not be a chapter or two away from some smut🌚
And again sorry if there's any mistakes I'm hella tired and can't be bothered to proofread it 🤷‍♀️

 Also sorry if this chapter was boring, but we may or may not be a chapter or two away from some smut🌚And again sorry if there's any mistakes I'm hella tired and can't be bothered to proofread it 🤷‍♀️