Chapter 2

Jimin was met face to face with his crush for the second time that afternoon.

He's so handsome.

His beautiful white hair, his black Supreme bandana wrapped around his head, his gorgeous pale flawless skin, his black lip ring that he bites from time to time along with his thin, but soft pink looking lips, oh and let's not forget his neck tattoo; a rose but the petals are music sheets, with black leaves around it and some shading. The older has other tattoos here and there on his arms, but the rose with the music notes is the one that sticks out the most to Jimin.

Min Yoongi is perfect.

"Jimin, are you sure you're okay? You seem to be spacing out a lot."

"Yeah, I'm fine." Jimin snaps out of his gaydream and shyly answers. "Where's Jinnie hyung?"

"He's setting up plates and drinks for everyone, so he sent me to come get you."

Jimin nods his head, taking a step towards the door, when all of a sudden-

"Ouch!" Jimin cries as one of his knees starts to throb. He looks down and see that one has a scrape on it, while the other is already forming a bruise.

Oh, that probably happened when I fell like a idiot.

"Jimin, you're bleeding." Yoongi grabs his small chubby hand and guides him to the bathroom from across the hall.

"Yoongi, you really don't have to." The younger tries to protest.

He doesn't say anything as he turns on the light, gently setting Jimin down on the toilet seat.

Knowing Yoongi, he's already made up his mind on helping him. "The first aid kit is in the bottom drawer." Jimin points out.

Yoongi nods going to the bottom drawer pulling out the first aid kit. The first thing Yoongi grabs is the rubbing alcohol. When Jimin eyes the bottle he whimpers, knowing it'll sting like a bitch. Yoongi looks over to the younger when he hears the small noise escape from his plump lips.

Yoongi sighs "Jimin-"

"B-But it'll h-hurt." The smallers eyes become red and glossy.

"You don't want the scrape to get infected, do you?"  Yoongi says a little sternly.

"N-No." Jimin hangs his head down in defeat.

Yoongi sets down the bottle and takes both of the youngers hands in his much larger ones. "Then be a good boy for your hyung. It won't take long, I promise." As his thumbs rub soothing circles on the back of Jimins hand.

Jimin looks at Yoongi seeing his intense cat like eyes staring right back at him. "Okay. I-I'll be a good boy." He whispers.

The older shows his beautiful gummy smile and ruffles Jimins hair causing him to pout fixing his hair, all while his heart is beating like crazy for the elder.

Yoongi grabs the rest of the supplies from the first aid kit. He takes the alcohol and cotton first, kneeling down to Jimins height. He notices the youngers eyes are shut tight and his little fists are balled up almost turning white, like waiting for some traumatic impact.

AN: My dad came into the living room just now where I spend half of my time writing and asked if he could read what I'm writing and I was like HELL NAW TO DA NAW NAW

Jimin hears Yoongi sigh again and leave the room. Sadness takes over him thinking he's annoyed the elder with his childish behavior. But all doubts are thrown out the window when he sees Yoongi reenter the bathroom not even a minute later holding his stuffed lavender duckie; Nibbles. That was originally propped up on his bed. Jimin blushes as his heart rate picks up by 10x.

"I thought holding onto something would help." Yoongis voice is gentle, eyes soft at the younger looking at him with wide eyes and crimson red cheeks.

"Thank you." Jimins voice is so quiet, it's almost nonexistent, but Yoongi still hears it.

Jimin immediately takes ahold of Nibbles and holds onto him tight. Looking at Jimin being more relaxed and calming down makes the older smile.

Yoongi takes the cotton ball and alcohol, kneeling for the second time trying to help the younger. Once again looking to see Jimins eyes shut, but instead of seeing his little fists balled up like before, he was holding Nibbles close to his chest. It was a very adorable sight to see. Yoongi opened the cap and poured the liquid onto the cotton. The sound caused Jimin to flinch a little, but the small action didn't go unnoticed by the elder.

"It'll only take a couple seconds, Jimin." He spoke softly.

"I know, b-but.."

"But what? You can tell me, Minnie."

Jin had always called Jimin Minnie, but hearing it come out of Yoongis mouth sent shivers down his back. At this point Jimins cheeks couldn't get anymore red and his heart was about to jump out of his chest.

"......C-Can I.... hold your hand t-too?" The younger couldn't even meet Yoongis eyes as the words left his mouth.

Yoongi has an unreadable expression on his face, but gently says "Of course you can."

Jimin held onto his ducky with one hand and the other was laced with Yoongis, also closing his eyes not wanting to look. Yoongi then carefully pressed the cotton ball to Jimins open wound. The younger squirmed hating the stinging sensation, squeezing Yoongis hand tightly. Thankfully it was over has soon as it started, when Jimin opened his eyes he saw the older was already done putting on the bandaid.

Jimin couldn't take his eyes off of Yoongi who was looking back at him. "You did so well, Minnie." He whispers deeply, making the younger shiver at his words.

What Yoongi does next Jimin will never forget. Yoongi took his other hand placing it on Jimins cheek, while the other hand remains laced with the youngers. He then leaned forward and gently placed a kiss on to Jimins temple.

Before you ask no Jimin is not a little he's just being a fucking cute ass innocent baby mochi with his stuffed ducky. And yeah I just dedicated a whole chapter to Jimins wound. Oooooops. But aaaaaayyyyeee y'all got some fluff.

Also in the future I really want that tattoo and the location of it, but I literally just got a water colored rose tattoo on my upper forearm like a week ago. I also want a half sleeve with a tiger and galaxies and all that cool shit.

I hope this isn't boring so far for anyone✌️

P.S. The thought of Yoongi with a neck tattoo fuckin makes me bust a nut (I loooooooove guys with neck tattoos🔥👅)