𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇsᴇʀᴛᴇʀ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ WE'VE BEEN FLYING AND WALKING ON N' OFF ALL DAY

・゚: *・゚:*    *:・゚*:・゚ WE'VE BEEN FLYING AND WALKING ON N' OFF ALL DAY. It's now late afternoon and I for one am starving.

A board appears with posters and advertisements. Katara picks off a piece of paper giving a list of what's around.

"This should give us a good idea about what's around here."

Sokka finishes an empty bag of nuts, "see if you can find us somewhere to eat. I'm starving." He then leans on me to be dramatic.

"I bet we can find something to eat here!" Aang points to a flyer for a festival in the town right down the mountain where we stand on. "The Fire Days Festival..." Aangs eyes scan over the words, "Fire Nation cultural exhibits... jugglers, benders, magicians. This would be a great place for us to study some firebending, Saki!" Aang smiles at me. I was about to agree until I saw behind him.

"Uhh... Aang?" I point to the papers with Aang and I's face.

"Cool! There's posters of us!" Aang obliviously says.

"They're wanted posters, Aang," Sokka informs, ripping the papers off the board. "I think it's best if we keep moving," Katara suggests.

"Cmon, Guys! This could be me and Saki's only chance to see some real masters up close. We gotta learn firebending somehow." Aang pushes. Katara looks to the ground unsure.

"I guess we could check it out." She shrugs. Katara looks at me for my opinion to which I nod.

On the other hand, Sokka throws his arms in the air, "what!? You want to walk into a Fire Nation town where they're all fired up there, you know, fire?"

"We'll wear disguises. And if it starts to look like trouble, we'll leave." Katara decides. Aang and I follow her to Appa where she pulls out some cloaks for Sokka and me.

I slip on the black blanket like fabric over my Water Tribe attire and pull the hood over my head to hide my face. Katara and Sokka do the same.

However, Aang pulls his red shirt over his head making his posture slack. Sokka crosses his arms at his slightly embarrassed friend. Katara giggled softly into her hand.

"It's like you're a totally different person." Sokka sarcastically says. "Cmon, Guys. Let's go"

-

The festival is full of people dressed is bizarre costumes and unique masks on their faces. I scratch my head sheepishly, "maybe we need knew disguises." All of us feel out of place.

Sokka looks at me skeptically and annoyed, "where are we gonna get masks like that, huh?"

A merchant of a table nearby selling those exact masks we're looking for yells, "come get your genuine Fire Festival masks here!" Katara, Aang and I zoom to the table, paying for four masks. I walk out with my face resembling a red dragon. Now, we walk aimlessly around this festival looking for something to eat intel Aangs spots a stand selling fire flakes.