I'm Alive

Well I haven't been updating this week cause I was on holiday, I went skiing, but I couldn't bring my computer so I was on a device that didn't have any Beatles pictures on it (how one like that survives, I don't know.) Anyway, a few Beatle-related things happened and I've decided to tell you about them.

So on the second or third night we went to a little café and they were playing old music (the songs I remember them playing are: Africa by Toto, Mr Blue Sky by E.L.O, and You Make My Dreams by Hall & Oates.) When You Make My Dreams was finishing off I already had to leave, and on the way out I remember thinking "It would be nice if they had played some Beatles" and right then I heard the opening notes to Twist and Shout! I was so happy, I forced my family to stay in the café for the remainder of the song.

While I was skiing, my mum told me that our brains can't recognise it when we say "don't." (She was talking about ski position, as in, if we say "don't lean backwards," we'll end up leaning backwards.) But me being the way I am, I told myself to definitely not  think of something, so since our brains can't recognise "don't," I ended up thinking of this picture:

) But me being the way I am, I told myself to definitely not  think of something, so since our brains can't recognise "don't," I ended up thinking of this picture:

(Although my brain was putting all the focus on George.)

On the fifth night we went to a restaurant and it was playing only crappy modern music, so I didn't expect anything else, and then, whilst I was eating, out of nowhere, I hear "She loves you yeah yeah yeah, she loves you yeah yeah yeah!" Again, I was super happy (and my family got a bit annoyed.)

This last one's a bit weird. So you know the wax figures of the Beatles?

Well I had a dream the I was skiing with them

Well I had a dream the I was skiing with them. (It was really weird and I still don't understand it.)

Oh I almost forgot! I had Ticket To Ride in my head basically the whole holiday (for obvious reasons) and I kept singing it until I think I got it in my younger sister's head (she's 12 and she really, really hates the Beatles. So naturally, I was proud.)

Well that's the end of my holiday Beatle experience, next chapter will be in honour of George since I didn't get the chance to make one on his birthday(s).