Chapter 5

Enjoy~

Y/n

All of us just stare at this three-headed dog thing in shock as it started to yawn and wake up. "Why would you keep a creature like this on school grounds?!" I thought.

All four of us start screaming and the thing sits up. We race to the door and run out before any of us get snatched up and eaten. We start to push on the door that the dog refuses to let us close. "Push!" "Push!" We start screaming.

With a final push, we lock that thing inside and run through another door. "What do they think they're doing?! Keeping a thing like that locked up in a school?!" Ron yells as we continue walking. I grab his arm out of fear and he doesn't seem too bothered by it. "You don't use your eyes, do you? Didn't you see what it was standing on?"

My breathing becomes heavy as we walk up the stairs and Ron says, "I wasn't looking at its feet! I was a bit preoccupied with its heads, or maybe you didn't notice!" I laugh a little and continue, clinging onto Ron's arm for dear life. "It was standing on a trapdoor, meaning it wasn't there on accident. It's guarding something."

We stop walking. "Guarding something?" I ask. "Right. Now, if you two don't mind, Y/n and I should be heading to bed, before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed. Or worse, expelled!" She grabs me and I shoot a look of sympathy to them both before reluctantly walking in with Hermione.

***

Harry and Oliver are walking with this big box out to the middle of the field. "Quidditch is easy enough to understand. Each team has 7 players. 3 chasers, that's you," He points at me and continues, " 2 beaters, 1 keeper and 1 seeker. That's you." he points at Harry.

He kneels down and unlocks the box, pulling out a ball. "There are three kinds of balls. This is the quaffle. Now, the chasers," He hands me the ball, "Handle the quaffle and try to put it through one of those three hoops. The keeper- that's me -defends the hoops. With me so far?" I nod. "I think so," Harry says and I toss the quaffle back at him.

I look down and see shaking balls inside the box. "You better take these." He hands us bats and I grab one, getting ready to swing. One of them now released from their little box prison and Harry and I look up as they fly towards the sky.

One starts falling back over me and Oliver says, "Careful now. It's coming back." I take a step back and hold out the bat then hit it and it goes straight through the sword 'X' that the soldier makes. "Oh. Not bad, L/n." I smile. "You'd make a fair beater." It heads straight through and Oliver catches it, falling to the ground squirming. He continues wrestling around with it and finally gets it in the box and locks it in.

We look amazed and Harry asks, "What was that?" Oliver sits up, "Bludgers. Nasty little buggers." He points at Harry. "But you're a seeker." He opens a little area of the box revealing a golden ball.

He picks it up and says, "The only thing I want you to worry about, is this."He holds it up and continues, "'The Golden Snitch'." Harry grabs it when Oliver hands it to him and he says, "I like this ball." I smile and Oliver kneels down, grabbing the quaffle and tossing it to me. I catch it and he says, "Ah, you'll like it now. Just wait. It's wicked fast and damn near impossible to see." My eyes widen. "What do I do with it?" He asks. I toss around the Quaffle as Oliver explains, "You catch it. Before the other team's seeker. You catch this," He points to it, "The game is over. You catch this, Potter, and we win."

Harry lays it in the palm of his hand and it sprouts wings. "Woah! Its wings are so pretty!" I say and gawk at it. It flies up and Oliver and I lose sight of it. "Where'd it go?" I ask and Harry jumps up and catches it. "Right here..." I look at it again as he gives it back to Oliver. "Wicked..." I mutter.