"Too late." Keith's comment sent Lance coughing as he exited.

Hunk suddenly stood up and ran after the boy.

"Hey, Hunk where are you-"

Blood.

It was getting everywhere as Lance hacked up the petals, which were now parts of flowers. They would look so beautiful if they weren't covered in blood.

"Hunk.." Lance whimpered, "My throat.."

Hunk passed Lance a glass of water sadly, "My throat.. it hurts."

"Get the surgery."

"..."

Hunk grabbed Lance's shoulders, "Lance, you gotta do this!"

"I.. I can't." Lance whispered, trembling slightly. "I can't because I love him, Hunk!"

Hunk scrubbed at his tears furiously, "But he's just a boy! What's so special-"

"Because he's literally my world!" Lance yelled out, "I figured out what I liked- no loved! About him, and I've fallen too deep. I love his eyes, the way he's so passionate about saving the universe, the ways his nose twitches when he gets mad, even at me. I love the way his eyes light up in excitement, and don't get me started on-"

Lance was cut off by harsh coughs, Hunk sadly handing him a cloth.

"I don't want... this feeling to go away.." Lance wailed out, "I love him too much to do that." He said, sighing heavily.

It's been 4 more weeks, which meant it had been almost 2 months of suffering. Lance's feelings for the red paladin only grew, and he's learned to love flowers despite the fact they're literally trying to kill him.

He was busy coughing up flowers in the kitchen, since everyone was supposed to be asleep. He went to take a glass of water from the kitchen, but he suddenly recalled all of the most hurtful things Keith has said to him.

"Lance are you ok..ay- oh my gosh you have Hanahaki!" Pidge's voice shrieked, but was cut off when Lance used his free, clean hand to cover her mouth.

His eyes seemed so.. dull. Lifeless. Pidge winced, wondering how long has it been since they last shined.

"Don't.. tell," he paused to cough, "anyone."

Pidge helped him clean some blood as Lance explained, without revealing who it was.

"So.. someone on the ship, huh?"

"Yeah."

"It's Allura right?"

"That's what I thought at first." Lance chuckled, shaking his head a bit, "But boy was I wrong."

There was a pause, "Who is it?"

Pidge looked up at Lance when he didn't answer, "Lance?"

"Keith."

A sharp intake of air came from Pidge. She winced, "But.. but he hates you!"

Langst OneShotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें