7. A Day Not to Remember

Beginne am Anfang

"What are you doing, how long have you been in here?" I looked up with tired eyes.

"Since we got home last night, and I'm looking for something useful." I continued rummaging though papers until Luther grabbed me, forcing me to my feet. I struggled against him. "Let go Luther." I growled at him.

"Look I know you are upset about Five, but you can't do this to yourself. It's not healthy." Luther tried to convince me.

"No! I need to find out how far my powers will go. I have three days. Dad said I'm the antidote." I squirmed around from Luther's grip. "Please, just let me go." My body went limp. Luther slowly placed my feet on the ground. "I can't do this anymore. It's to much, I thought I could do it but now I'm falling apart." Luther didn't need a hint to hug me.

"You are so strong and caring Iris, we need you. You don't have to do this alone. We will help you." I slowly hugged Luther back.

"I don't know what to do Luther, he left me... Again." I hid my head in Luther's cote as tears made streaks on my cheeks.

"We'll get through it together." I nodded as Luther held me. "We are having a family meeting to tell everyone about what's going on. I need you help with it." Luther pulled away to see my face. I nodded. "I have to get Klaus still, so I will meet you down there." Luther gave me a small smile.

"Ok." I walked out of the messy room.

Once I got down stairs I looked to see Diego and Allison. "How do you feel?" Diego asked me.

"Like I was hit by a bus, I was up all night." I plopped myself onto the couch beside him.

"I heard about everything, are you okay?" Allison asked with sympathy in her eyes.

"I was up all night, do I look ok?" I said in annoyance.

"I just wanted to know if I could help." Allison said as if I couldn't handle myself. I huffed.

"Unless you can bring our father back to answer my questions, you can't help me at all. Besides, since when did you care about being a good sister. All you have been doing lately is trying to make up being a bitch to Vanya." Diego and Allison looked at me in shock as I lashed out again.

"I-I didn't mean to make you feel like that." Allison whispered.

"Well that's what happens when you become famous right? You forget about others feelings." I rolled my eyes getting up walking to the alcohol and making the strongest thing I cool.

"Whoa there kiddo, I think you should take it easy." Diego got up.

"I think you should sit down and shut up." Right after I said it Diego's face went blank as he turned around and walked back to where he was sitting. My glass fell out of my hand and onto the floor, as I stood in shock.

With wide eyes we all looked at each other. "How did you do that?" Diego asked looking around for something other than me who could have done it.

"I-I don't know." I was stuck in my place.

"Try it again." Allison said, I nodded trying to think how I did it. I turned to her.

"Jump up and down." Just like Diego her face went blank as just started to jump up and down. "Stop." She did as I said. The room filled with silence as we all tried to figure it out.

"Well I guess you're not just a copycat after all." Diego laughed as I glared at him. "Seems like you can manipulated others powers, not just copy them." My mind was buzzing with possibilities.

"Why is everyone so quiet?" Luther asked walking down the stairs, with Klaus a few feet behind him. no one knew how to answer, but someone had to.