Italy, Bologna

We told everyone about the proposal and they congratulated us. I called home and told them about us being engaged. They were so happy. You would think they would've gotten mad cause of us getting engaged really young. But guess I have unique parents.

Tonight was the twins birthday. Since we were all eighteen, we were allowed to enter the clubs. We got crazy. I mean, here we are in London with no parental supervision. You gotta take advantage of that. So yeah we drank a lot. It was just a one time thing. Okay so we drink whenever someone has a birthday. After celebrating, dancing and drinking, we left the bar. We walked the streets of London laughing like crazy. We all needed this night since next week comes finals. So not ready to study.

We all ended up crashing at Pietro's apartment. It was a really awesome night. Would we be doing it again? Yes, what happens in London stays in London.

Four years later

We graduated college. Finally free from all homework and study related. We also decided to have our wedding in Italy, Bologna. We were traveling there tomorrow. The wedding was next week. I couldn't wait to be married to him. I also got news from the doctor today.

"I'm here, principessa. What's wrong? You sounded so serious. Wait you're not breaking up the engagement right?" He asked in a worried tone. I walked towards him and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"No, you crazy." I chuckled. He sighed in relief. "But you're gonna be a dad in eight months." I said nonchalant. He ended up passing out. My future husband.

Ten minutes went by, he started to wake up. "You okay? If you don't want the baby that's fine. But then I will break off the engagement. Cause the baby comes first." I started to cry.

"What? Of course I want the baby. I was just shocked that I'm gonna be a dad. But Mar, I love the fact that you're pregnant. I get to be a dad." He said before pulling me into a kiss.

"I love you." I sobbed.

"I love you more, my little jumper." He chuckled.

"Jumper?"

"Well, you jumped to conclusions fast just because I passed out. And you're little. So little jumper." He grinned. I just chuckled. Only Stefano.

Italy, Bologna

We arrived at his grandparents house in the country side. He was so right. I would also trade the city for this. It was beyond gorgeous. There was peace and silence. No car horn, nothing toxic. You could hear the birds, the wind. Everything here was so magical. I've always loved nature.

I closed my eyes to take in everything of this place. "like it?" I felt two arms wrapped around my waist. I leaned my head on his chest and opened my eyes to continue admiring the view.

"No, I love it. Now I understand why you would trade the city for this. I would also trade it too. I could picture our baby taking their first step here, playing and many more." I replied with the biggest smile.

"So, would you move in with me here? At least five years. That way the baby learns the language. And you won't be lost since you already know the language." His offer didn't take me by surprise. I had a crazy feeling he would ask me this. I think that was the reason he taught me the language. You would think it was gonna be hard, but no. Very easy.

I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck, "Okay, i'll move here with you. But I don't see a home nearby?"

"Really! That's awesome." He gave me a mind blowing kiss.

"I had a feeling you would ask me. But if you didn't asked I would've asked to move here. Bologna is beautiful. Well the countryside, I have yet to see the city." I chuckled.

"The city is beautiful. But the countryside is gorgeous. As for the house, well my grandparents told me they were moving to another house, a small one. They say this one is too big for them. They will only be forty minutes away from us."

"They gave us their house?!"

"Yeah, home sweet home. Baby girl." He winked. I couldn't believe we get to live in their house. It was really beautiful. It was big and perfect for us to start a family. I couldn't wait for our baby to be born and see them run through the house, the yard. I was beyond excited to start a life with him and our baby.

•••••

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Stefano waisted no time In kissing me. Something about being married made the kiss so much better.

"Hello, Mrs Rizzo." He said while resting his forehead on mine.

"Hello, Mr Rizzo." I smiled.

We went to have our dance as a married couple. The wedding was outside the house. Since the yard was huge and the outside was already naturally beautiful. It was perfect for us. We both wanted something simple and it was just family and friends.

"I still can't believe all of our kids are married and some are expecting. Where did time go?" Aunt Melody sighed.

"It sure went fast." Uncle Damon replied while looking at the table where Autumn and Pietro were.

"I'm glad they found happiness. That's all it matters." Brisa smiled while looking at Allie.

"Life blessed us with amazing kids." Alaric chimed in.

"That it did. Now excuse me I got a daughter to dance with." Dad said before getting up and walked towards the dance floor.

Dad cut in and Stefano went to sit on a chair. "My little princess, can't believe you're married and expecting a baby. I can't wait to meet my grandkid." He smiled. I hugged him as we danced.

"Excuse me, I have something important to do." Mom said while walking towards Stefano.

Stefano

I wished mom would've been here on my wedding day. Then I would have someone to share a dance. A few tears escaped. I felt someone sat next to me. I looked to see Claire.

"I know you can't see your mom. But she's here in spirit. There's no need for those tears on your wedding day." She said while wiping my tears.

"Now how about you dance with your mother in law." She smiled, I smiled back. We walked to where Val and Mar were and danced. Claire has always been nice, she actually reminded me of my mom. Then she did something I really needed at this moment. She hugged me. I hugged her back. I felt as if I was hugging my own mother.

"Thank you. I needed that hug."

"Well, we're huggers. Whenever you're feeling like you need to talk to someone. Or just in need of a momma hug. You know where I live." She smiled. I was grateful for Claire. I felt like my mom was present in my wedding.

After dancing everyone join us. Val danced with Claire. As I went back to my beautiful wife.

"I love you so much. Principessa. And after the wedding is over, I will show you how much I love you." I whispered in her ear as a little moan escaped her lips. "I love you more, babe." She smiled.

If I haven't mentioned it before, we Rizzo are very unholy. And tonight I was gonna make her scream my name like she's never screamed before. It was gonna be a wild and crazy wedding night.