Intense Love

Stefano

I was waiting for my dad. They were doing some checkup on his heart. Nothing serious. He just likes to have general exams to make sure he's okay. I waited for about thirty minutes. Dad came out and said he was ready.

On our way out, we saw Valentin fighting with the nurse to let him go inside.

I walked towards him and asked him what was going on. When he told me what happened I was shocked.

"I bet this has a name, and he will pay so hard." I said angry.

"Oh he will, we already got all the information about him. You wanna help?" He asked and my only answer was, "yes, he messed with someone I truly love. And that will not go unpunished. So I'm in."

"Good, as soon as Alaric gives me the information. We attack that bastard." He said with so much anger.

Three hours went by and the doctor told us she was gonna be fine and that for now, she's resting. Her family went inside first. I waited, once they left, I asked her parents if I could spend the night here. They said yes.

I went inside the room and she was waking up. "hey principessa." I said while walking towards her bed.

"Stefano, what did I ever do to people that make them attack me." She started to cry.

"Nothing, they just enjoy doing it for pleasure or revenge. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you." I replied while wiping her tears.

"I don't want a third time."she sobbed.  I sat next to her and pulled her to me as she let out everything. It broke me to see her cry.

"Jacob showed us the tape. It was Kyle. But I promise he will pay for wat he did. He messed with someone I love and that can't go unpunished."

"You love me?"

"Yeah, might be too fast. But when it comes to love, there's no frame time. And I'm crazy for you.  I love you, Mar." I caressed her face lightly. This feeling I'm feeling right now. I can't describe it, but I'm extremely happy. I fell for her the night I made love to her. She might think it was just sex, but I was making love to her. 

••••••

"I love you too. I'm happy you're here and that you're mine. I feel safe in your arms." I smiled. He leaned in and gave me a soft kiss on my lips. The feeling of knowing he loves me is just indescribable. I've never been so happy in my life about a guy. He drove me crazy. I fell completely for him the night we shared our first time together.

"You know, the night we were intimate, it wasn't just sex, I was making love to you. That night I fell completely for you. My principessa."

"Me too, I love you so much, it scares me. I've never loved anyone. Then you came and and changed things for me. I love you Stefano." I caressed his face.

"I love you too, Mar." He placed another kiss on my lips. I snuggled to him and within minutes I was out.

Stefano

A week went by. Mar stayed home while her leg was healing.  Valentin called me last night, said Alaric had all the information about Kyle. Today we were gonna put that asshole in his place.

I told Mar I was going to a football game with her dad. I hate lying to her, but it's for her own safety. Who knows what else is he capable of.

"My dad and boyfriend bonding, how cute." She said while faking a sniffle.

"So dramatic." I chuckled.

"My specialty." She replied while pulling me to her and crashed her lips against mine. "I want you right now." She groaned against my lips.

"I would love to, but your leg needs to heal. After that I will gladly take you right here and put you in so many positions." I said while kissing her neck.

I decided to play with her, just not all the way. I removed her top and bra leaving her exposed and played with her girls. She started to moan. Good thing we were alone in her house. I pull up her skirt and my lips found hers. She moaned very loud this time. Once she found her release, I crashed my lips against hers. God she drives me crazy. 

"Feeling better?"

"You have no idea. Though next time it will be all the way." She said while catching her breath.

"Deal principessa." I gave her another mind blowing kiss. Our love was so intense, we couldn't get enough of each other. I wanted her all the time. I love her so much.

"I love you, Stefano." She snuggled to me. "I love you more." I replied while interlacing our fingers.