Chapter 1 - First Pokémon

Start from the beginning

Red: ".........." Red nodded... again.
You know, I don't want to give a shit anymore about Red's nodding business.

Yellow was happy when Red greeted her back as I thinks how lucky Red would be to have an angel attention and.

Black: ".........."

Green: "What's going on Black!? You speaks like Red right now'" Green words make me snapped and back to reality.

Black: "U-uh... No-Nothing happened... But since when did Red silently become a Language!?" I stuttered and quickly trying to hide my weird behavior.

Green: "Since...... Now~" Green said.

Black: "Then...Let's make it official language" I joked. We're all laughing at my jokes as Red tried his best to hold his laugher while me and Green high five to each other again.

I put my hand around Red shoulder and headlock him. Yellow face turns into deep red when she sees Red giggles.

Black mind's: "Sigh... How can I win the fight when Red already won the war, even though he didn't do anything"

I worked so hard to get Yellow's attention but I'm already lost to Red even though he didn't do a damn thing.

Green: "Guys!!!... Let's race to the Prof. Oak Lab... The first place will gets the homemade lunch from the last place... FOR ONE GODDAMN WEEK... Deal!?" Green suggested while doing running motion.

Black/Yellow: "DEAL!!!" Me and Yellow agreed while Red just nodded. Red not interested in homemade lunch, He's only interested in challenges.

Black mind's: ".... There it is, Red the challenge hunger..."

(Time skip brought to you by Black won the race as chibi Red frustrated and pouted)

Prof. Oak Lab

Black's Pov

Our race ended with me as the winner and Red got second place while Green got last place. I know the reason why Yellow able to beat Green in physical competition.

Flashback

When Yellow tells of her desire to be a trainer. Me and Red started giving Yellow basic knowledge of trainer and Pokémon. Yellow already has Pikachu, so I'm giving her my views about Pokémon.

Black: "Yellow, Pokémon is our family, partner and best friend, you must treat them with love and care because they're can feels happiness, joy, sadness, anger, etc. Treat them like a family, be strong with them like partners and laugh with them like best friends. If you treat them like an animal or a tool they'll became your enemy" I explained my points.

Yellow is listening to my explanation with an serious face. Then Yellow was scrabble something on her note.

Yellow: "Then why should Pokémon battles, isn't it just hurting them?" Yellow ask and tilt her head cutely.

Black: "Well If Pokémon are our families, our friends and our partners, they will support and help us in achieving our dreams. We need that bond in achieving it, that's why a selfish Trainer's who only thinks about themselves will never achieve that dream... at least that's what I think and what I believe" I answered while scratching my head.

Yellow was stunned at my explanation. Yellow never thought about things that deep, and she was amazed that there was someone with that point of view about Pokémon.

Yellow: "Thank you very much for the lesson sensei" Yellow said it with her best smile.

Black mind's: "Gaahhh... That's smiles is too much for mortal like me" I can feel my face heat up.

Black: "U-um.. Ye-yeah.. Your welcome" I stuttered as I looking the other way to try hide my blush face. After give our advice, me and Red continue to train Yellow in physical activity.

Flashback end

Green and yellow looked exhausted as they're breathing heavily. I handed them a bottle of water.

Green/Yellow: "Thanks/Thank you" Green and Yellow said their thanks with weakly smiles. I nodded as I gesture Red to meet Prof. Oak first.

Red nodded understand what I meant, even without a words me and Red capable to understand each other. When Red walk away, I chatting and joking around with Green and Yellow to waste our time.

Black: "By the way Yellow, why did you came here? Not to be rude but aren't you already had Pikachu?" I asked Yellow with an 'confusion' face. Maybe Kadabra got my mind really good.

Yellow: "I don't know... Prof. Oak told me to meet him. He didn't tell me anything" Yellow answered as she tilted her head to the right and to left wondering why Prof. Oak was calling her.

Black mind's: "Damn...Yellow used 'Cuteness' it's super effective" I screaming inside my head as Blue slammed the door and walked out of the Prof. Oak office with an angry face.

When I saw Blue, He give me a hate and angry glare which I return it with a smile. I don't know why but it's seem I'm gonna die tomorrow. Red followed Blue from behind as he saw me and gives me the gestures.

(Time skip brought to you by chibi Black and Red playing game which Red easily beat Black)

Prof. Oak Office

Black's Pov

Prof. Oak: "I see... You guys already here, Black, Green and Yellow." Prof. Oak greeted and lead us to one Pokéball on the table.

I allowed Green to take the Pokéball because I promised her. Green take the Pokéball and open it.

A small Pokémon that has turquoise skin with darker teal patches. It has red eyes with white pupils and scleras. It also has pointed, ear-like structures on top of its head. Black already know that Pokémon is Bulbasaur

"Bulba..." Bulbasaur greeted.

Green was happy and want to hug Bulbasaur. Green has a strange face as she looked at Bulbasaur makes me had a sweatdrop on my head.

Black mind's: "Poor Bulbasaur" I clapped my hands and pray for the Bulbasaur safety.

Green: "Ahhhhh... It's so cute~" Green said as she were running and hugging Bulbasaur tightly make Yellow giggles at Green's reaction.

Looks like it was the last pokemon. I'm happy for Green because she could be the Trainer she was always dreamed of.

Prof. Oak: "Black, I'm going to give you this Pokémon" Prof. Oak said it and he give me a Pokéball. I open the Pokéball and...

A mammalian Pokémon, quadruped creature with primarily brown fur. The tip of its bushy tail and its large furry collar are cream-colored. It has short, slender legs with three small toes and a pink paw pad on each foot. This Pokémon has brown eyes, long pointed ears, and a small black nose. Who's that Pokémon?

And his name is John Ch... Oh Shit... Overuse meme.
-----------------------------------------------------------

-Note-

Hey guys, this is my first fiction. I'm sorry if there's a misspelling. I'm gonna making it with reference from games and the Festival of Championn but I'm gonna change and recreate some events and some stories.

So I hope you can forgive me for crap English, I'm sorry 😔😔😔. Bye