Chapter Five: This Wasn't Just a Dream...?

*CINDY'S POV*

I pulled up to the stadium our football team had been losing EVERY SINGLE GAME at and walked inside.  I quickly saw Katey standing near Brianna and Emily (our other friends don't exactly enjoy these football games) before I even reached to where she was standing/texting (me probably even though I just said bye cause I'm here) I was engulfed in such a warm, comforting hug.  It was Katey.  She's always my favorite person to hug because she's just my height, maybe an inch taller and she's so huggable!! And before you ask, YES that is a word!!!!!!!!!

**********************************AN HOUR OR SO LATER**********************

Katey and I had basically been walking around singing "TO THE WINDOWSSSSS TO THE WALLSSSSSSSSSSS" dramatically, earning a few stares from pissed off football parents. But we'd just grin back, not really caring...

Brianna and Emily had branched out by themselves a little while back. So now it was just me and the wonderful Katey, who had been making me laugh so hard all night! I think this is the happiest I've ever been....

BUZZZZZZZZZZ

I check my phone (away from Katey's gaze, of course) Cause I know just who I got a text from...

I swiftly unlock my phone and go to messages.

Yup, It's from Harry.

Hahahaha no, I don't think I have seen that episode... ;)

Without thinking twice, my thumbs start furoiacly typing,

WHAT?! How could you claim to love spongebob, yet have not seen the Where's Gary episode?!?!? You, sir, are a disgrace :b

I place my phone back in my pocket, turning around to see a guilty-looking Katey.

"Katey!!!!!! You know I absolutley HATE when you butt into it!" I said in a more kind of childish-joking-way that only makes her laugh.

"One day you're gonna admit you love me and thank me for all I've done for you two" With that, she grabs my hand and rushes me toward the stairs. Don't even ask me where she's going, cause I'm completely lost, and my best friend's crazy, obviously.  Soon she stops before me, letting go of my hand as we approach Niall Horan andddd..... who is t- Harry.... They both smile at us, Niall is giggling at Harry for some reason that I don't understand? And Harry just opens up his arms as Katey gladly acceptst the perfect-looking hug. What?! I thought Katey was supposed to be helping me with Harry.... not slowly killing me!!!!

Apperently they're done hugging because I look up to find all three of them staring at me, I smile at Niall, refuse to look at Katey, and glance at Harry... he looks worried, so I give him a warm smile.  I really need to stop trailing off in my own thoughts when I'm still around others. People are probably starting to thinnk I'm socially awkward, then I'll grow up as a cat lady who has no freinds but the furry, lazy kitty cats that will take over my house. haha, awww kitties:) FUDGE okkay stop Cindy, just stop.

After we all chatted for like ten minutes (and I tried to act as socially normal as possible, in my state of pure confusion), they said they had to meet up with their friend Zayn (at this, Harry groaned, annoyed) I wonder what's up with that? oh well..

So we walked back up to the top of the bleachers

Katey FINALLY put her phone down and looked at me, "Oh come on Cindy, stop pouting!!"

"What was that?!" I finally asked...

"Well I hug everybody if ya haven't noticed an-"

"I have not noticed." Now I'm starting to get annoyed.  I know, i know. It's JUST a boy but... I have the right to be annoyed here!

"Fine" was all she said as she walked into the nearby group of people and turned to one of the boys, "Hey Thomas! Can I have a hug?"

He looks at her somewhat confuses but nods,smiling.  They hug and as they're hugging I hear Katey say, "Heehee you hug like my older brother" Which causes them both to laugh, and then they un-hug (it is a word to me!) and she walks back to me.

"See?" she folds her arms, annoyed now.

"Okay, okay I see it. sorry.." That last part barely comes out as a mumble as her face lights up with a sudden outburst of happiness.

"YOU'RE JEALOUS!!!!!!! AHA! dude if you wanted it so bad, why didn't you just hug him?" She starts rambling on and on and ON about ways i could've hugged him, as I make an excuse against her plans every now and then.  But occasionally, she takes out her phone and types, then puts it back, pretending I didn't even see that.

It starts to erk me that I have no idea who she's talking to...

BUZZZZZZ

only it's not my phone... Once again she pulls out her phone, typing away but this time she smirks evilly. Oh no

I quickly grasp her phone and surprisingly she let's go of it, basically giving it to me. And she still has that very creepy smirk plastered on her face.

I just click on the first message conversation and start way at the top. (harry's messages in bold and Katey's in italics)

From: Harry

Hey, where are you guys?

The top of the bleachers, you?

By the 30 yd line, ya see us?

yup, can't wait to see Cindy huh;D

Why didn't she hug me??

Well why didnt you hug her?? she was kinda waiting

What? well now i feel bad...

Then come and hug her now, we're back at the top of the bleachers.

K

Make her stay there, im coming up