11. Valentine's Day

En başından başla

"You and I both know. It will only be Adya. "

"God. What's she done to you?" Sheila smiled a little walking closer to her son. 

She cupped his face bringing him closer to her and giving him a hug. "I am sorry Dhruv." 

He had tears in his eyes. "I love you, mom!" He hugged hiding his face from her view.

She smiled. "Love you too, Dhruvy. Get a life. Otherwise, I will have to ask Rudra to set up..."

"Mom. Please. No. Certainly not Rudra. He sets me up on blind dates with weird girls."

Sheila laughed. "Okay then spend Valentine's with your mom, cutting vegetables. We'll cook."

"That's a nice idea. Certainly better than Rudra's."

"Obviously. By the way, where is Yug?"

"Umm, he's out on a date," Dhruv grinned.

"Wedding bells?" Sheila asked grinning.

"Looks like!" He smiled flashing his chocolate brown eyes at his mother. 

"Come quickly. Vegetables are waiting." Saying that she walked out.

Dhruv smiled. No matter what this woman would always love him. It had been ages since he had spent carefree time with her. He got up and as he walked into his room his eyes landed on the heart-shaped cushion. He smiled remembering how he had bought that for her when they had fought for the first-ever time. Oh God! Not again. Stop thinking about her, Dhruv!

* * *

One month later.

Dhruv sat on his bed going through his mail. He looked at the screen bored. Maybe he should go have a chat with his brothers. He walked towards Yug's room. He was expecting him to be working on one of his paintings as usual instead, all he heard from his room, as he got close to the door, was moans. He took and about turn to Rudra's room. It was dark. He then saw his brother sitting at the study table in the attached study room. "WOW!" He whispered. This was new. Little did he know that Rudra had challenged his new frenemy Bhavna that he would bag a nine-point in that semester. 

He shut the door of his room. His life had become so boring. He walked up to the table getting the glass of water. He heard some sound behind him. He froze. Was the boredom affecting his mental health? Was he hallucinating sounds? He turned and the sight he saw made him spit out the water.

"What the hell Dhruv!" She exclaimed wiping her face.

"Tell me I am imagining!" He said staring at her with wide eyes.

"Ahh, no! I am here in person," Adya spoke pushing her hair aside from her face.