Chapter 1- (Sneak peak) Edward's destruction

Edward's Pov

Being a wild thirst crazed vampire is so much easier then what I claimed to be when I lived with Carlisle them, but now I don't have to try anything to please them, cause I'm my own man.

Bella made me weak, now I'm back to my full potential, my powers are stronger...and I'm much faster.

I never knew being like this could make me feel so free, there are no boundaries, no girls to pull me down, any and every one is prey. You could be next and you wouldn't see it coming.

it's all in the chase, the adrenaline rush, the fear and the life flashing before their eyes that feeds my thirst.

I didn't use to be like this, no Bella made me this way, I've had my heart broken twice in all my thousand years and it isn't getting any easier, the fact that I'm immortal doesn't make me immune to such pain.

I've had it though, and I can't waste my thoughts on trivial things such as those when my next prey is just a few blocks away, and I've been hunting him all night, gave him the scare of his life, now he's running for his life, not much help though cause I'm much faster and I'll catch him within seconds, let him think he outran me for now.

His days- no hours are numbered.